GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

56 minutes ago, MIroque said:

I quess the counterspelling was missed? no worries... lets call it that Nepthtys did not think that blashemous word was a threat?

Actually no the Vile Word was a supernatural ability, I don't think you can counter spell those, though if I'm wrong I apologize.

4 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Actually no the Vile Word was a supernatural ability, I don't think you can counter spell those, though if I'm wrong I apologize.

We are in the realm of WISH magic.. and even supernatural spell abilities can be countered if right circustances are met.

Amy "word" can be countered with bard, and say wall of silence, prismatic wall.. etc..

And thats why Nepthtys askwd to crush her windpipe ...so no more words...(and life..but tjats just bonus feature.  )

Edited by MIroque

6 minutes ago, MIroque said:

We are in the realm of WISH magic.. and even supernatural spell abilities can be countered if right circustances are met.

Amy "word" can be countered with bard, and say wall of silence, prismatic wall.. etc..

And thats why Nepthtys askwd to crush her windpipe ...so no more words...(and life..but tjats just bonus feature.  )

I mean it's literally a Supernatural ability (Su) not a Spell-like (Sp) or Extraordinary ability (Ex) by the rules I don't believe you can counter spell those. Counter spelling is a specific action, if you meant you where doing something else I apologize.

23 minutes ago, DozleZabie2 said:

im just winging it has tank/ iron golem on my part i feel bad for my short replies on both games im on >_<

Your character is very much built for combat, you are as close to invulnerable as can be most spells can't affect you and must attacks do less damage to you, in fact short of my own character you will find most adversaries aren't build to fight Golems. My understanding is that you are unfamiliar with your rules but @GM Angel or myself are happy to help you.

Edited by PsychoSexual
  • Like 1

@PsychoSexual @IsabellaRose Overthinking will freeze the game 9/10 times. And tends to happen alot in highlevel games... when we have insane amount of possibilities to utilize. Thats why I tend to play the obivious strengths of my character, and use them as go-to way to conquer/solve problems, in this case.

It has had to work for her before, as she's master of her field now.... 

Edited by MIroque
  • Love 1