GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

About that playtesting... Prolly yes, but tjey have no imagination of what can be accoblished with what..

Summoner has ability to summon monster 3+cha/day, and summons from  level/2 monster summon table. So lv4 MS2, BUT, with one trait, my char gets +1CL on monster summon spell, so I MS3, and that meens 1-4 MS2 creatures if i so choose (and of course i will, always), and with one feat i get +1 to number of monsters .. so basicly each round I summon 2-5 new buffer chargers that explode when they die, and my Eidolon (summoners uber familiar-comppanion creature) thas insanely good deals 3-5 hits a round...where fighter at this level makes 1 attck...

7 minutes ago, PsychoSexual said:

No good would be if you were a Cleric who are great against undead

Its amazing you are golem your magic invulnerability it's literally an epic level spell

Tru that. Like I said at the beginning about Iron Golems. They are just stupidly powerful and indestructable. With this level, most our enemies are spellcasters, so its even more imba. Only bad thing is, you cant buff iron golem. Like at all. 

Just now, MIroque said:

Tru that. Like I said at the beginning about Iron Golems. They are just stupidly powerful and indestructable. With this level, most our enemies are spellcasters, so its even more imba. Only bad thing is, you cant buff iron golem. Like at all. 

Yeah but even unbuffed he hits as hard as me buffed and he gets more attacks.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

If iron golem is so OP, why was it allowed?

No idea, in fact, it was suggested by GM it I remember right. I was actually thinking of taking second iron golem 😉 as cohort...but that would have diminished the PC iron golems special slot in group. So instrad of that, i went into more princess like way, with retinue and all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

If iron golem is so OP, why was it allowed?

I mentioned to our GM how OP it is, but she said rightly that you can make more OP characters and that because he doesn't know the rules he wanted to give him something easy to play.

3 minutes ago, MIroque said:

No idea, in fact, it was suggested by GM it I remember right. I was actually thinking of taking second iron golem 😉 as cohort...but that would have diminished the PC iron golems special slot in group. So instrad of that, i went into more princess like way, with retinue and all.

I plan to make Golems.... But in a very specific way.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I was more trying to capture him so we could question him though, but right now I am not sure which is best.

The GM told us it's CR and that it isn't wearing it's magic items, that tells me we aren't meant to beat it.

We shouldn't be able to beat a CR 22 character at level 13.

So I am hopeful it will retreat because it could kill us all except for the Golem.

Yeah, don't worry about him killing you all, If I was playing him hard core yes, clearly even with out magic items he is 9 CR above you but he is more silly comic relief at this point and a guy who knows a lot and is willing to spill the beans easily then a deliberate boss encounter. It's alright that you attacked him he gives you a taste of what Shar's followers can be like when they have her blessings and are infused with her gifts.