GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

15 minutes ago, MIroque said:

No problem of letting the wand go, if someone wants it.

Thanks. I think we can leave the rest for @IsabellaRose retinue and your own, unless a player that hasn't chosen some wants anything of whats left.

If no one has any objections, I would like her gold since I chose quite a cheap item.

Sound good to everyone?

19 minutes ago, MIroque said:

What effect/ability/spell did lady Gold use removing the polymorp?

And did she do it, even the lich did NOT dissapear with teleport.

She still did it. It was her Gift of Golden Healing. A unique ability usable 3/day that can remove one specific negative effect on one individual.

3 minutes ago, PsychoSexual said:

@GM Angel

Just to be clear Nishka is unpolymorphed but the lich is back? And we can all fight it? No one is heal and no spells are back yes?

Yep the Lich is back and you can fight it and Nishka is unpolymorphed. No one is healed and all spells are still spent.

Edited by GM Angel

4 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Yep the Lich is back and you can fight it and Nishka is unpolymorphed. No one is healed and all spells are still spent.

Great that means @JennyDK @IsabellaRose and my character still have the buff. @DozleZabie2 Said he attacked the Lich I offered to help him do the rolls or are you doing them for him?

1 hour ago, Balthier said:

Walks forward to about 20 feet from Adam and the Litch, "Oh Iomedae, bless your holy crusaders with the fervor to smite your enemies!" Cast Blessing of Fervor.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/b/blessing-of-fervor/

OOC: (My intent being to bless Adam and anyone else close enough that are fighting this goblin. I would suggest using the extra attack. 😁)

I am going to assume that since your spell and Baleful Polymorph have the same range that the bonus also lands on me and by extension all the characters with me, just confirming with our @GM Angel

12 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

OOC: Actually I was calculating out Nephthys and Adams attacks and:

Lit on fire then smashed to the ground by the Golem once more the Goblin is reduced to a burning smear across the ground.

"OOOOOOOuch!" His smooshed head says before disintegrating.

This is why I was waiting for the last attack because I knew it wasn't going to have that many hit points, I was going to do something cool I guess I cant now. Are the ninja goblins still around?

Edited by PsychoSexual
Grammar

2 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

The Ninjas did not follow the Lich back from their campsite, however you know what direction they took off in if you want to follow, otherwise there will be many more enemies to pull cool tricks on. (And likely that same Lich again too!)

I wanted to do it immediately after telling Lady Gold I would protect her but I am not going to look for trouble. Since you said he had no items I am presuming he has no treasure for us.