GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

Oh also you and Isabella's characters  can still have diner together psychosexual, the kitsune and lord blackwood arn't under Lady Gold's control she is just a forceful personality, as long as you help with the mission you will ultimately get the rewards. Sorry if that wasn't clear, Lady Gold can just be a bitch.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GM Angel said:

Oh also you and Isabella's characters  can still have diner together psychosexual, the kitsune and lord blackwood arn't under Lady Gold's control she is just a forceful personality, as long as you help with the mission you will ultimately get the rewards. Sorry if that wasn't clear, Lady Gold can just be a bitch.

I know that, Darius was trying to trick Lady Gold into using the services of her staff for a nice dinner between himself and Kazumi. But she went away so we shall see what happens.

22 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Well It's been pointed out to me that I should probably reiterated that you guys are some of the strongest adventurers in the world and that the vast majority of people you interact with in this campaign are well below your power level, I have been introducing some of the main epic villains but you are not suppose to face them at level 13, that is the starting level, just having them make an appearance so you know some bit about them and don't get bored with steam rolling 99% of the world.

We'r in Golarion right? 

The planes of course contain more deadly foes and godly forged abominations like the Goblin Lich provide you guys with some challenge but yeah beyond that powerful NPCs are rare and you'll likely only meet the ones in the power groups directly involved with this campaign.

I was in the assumption (in Char creation) that we were in Golarion. Not that it had changed much, except assumptions of where everything fits. (like the existance of Pathfinder society etc...) Or Eberron excample (wayfinders) and in FR (any number of extremely powerful groups and individuals). 

Good to know there are only few epic levels in the campaignworld, as it might become important knowledge for our characters, when wrestling epic level enemies. 

(Btw XP from the Priest and lich should be quite staggering.... I would assume?)

3 hours ago, GM Angel said:

I use milestones to lvl up the PCs like in adventure paths

I use milestones when running the adventure paths at my home games, so much easier than doling out XP every fight. Also help the PCs all stay even when someone misses sessions. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, MIroque said:

Nepthtys was about to allow Darius travel with her retinue, but the magus was quick in his moves and went with Lady Gold instead.

Nepthtys ordered one knight to pack all the loot into an bundle, to be sorted later. There had been some intrest by the adventurers but not enough to make any claims so far, but they didnt want to interrogate the skeleton neighter. She could have let it roam freely, but it would have only agitated people, so she descimated it, making it impossible to resurrect the mad priestess. 

She pondered where she should go next, abd as Sandpoint was closest town, it should do for now, before she knows more.

She gives an order for the armyunit to move.

I thought I had been clear I would do both things, travel with you and at some point chat with Lady Gold. I still want to spend some time with Nephthys I was just hoping to have both threads going at once.

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I find it a bit hard to try and fit into the conversation or do much right now...any suggestions on what to do?

My understanding is that the conversation with Lady Gold is having different conversations with different people you don't have to fit in the conversation, just have your own. 🙂

34 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

Unless there are more encounters on the way to Sandpoint, Kazumi was planning on just tree striding all the way there and meeting the retinue she sent ahead to find a suitable place for her.

I hope for the sake of my spell list that there aren't any more encounters but I suppose the advantage of being an Eldritch Knight is that I can just hit them with my sword.

Edited by PsychoSexual
Clarity
  • Love 1