GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

13 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Oh couple of useful to know items: The first time two party members have sex that is a Milestone granting everyone a level. The first time the party has an orgy(four or more characters involved) among themselves that is a milestone. Of course if you jump straight to the orgy you complete the previous milestone as well granting the entire party +2 levels. This is an erotic RP too after all 😃

So the retinues don't count?

Oh and just for planning your characters sake you can level up to 21st level and beyond, there is no level cap. You can do this by multiclassing or by using the simple epic rules outlined in the core rule book to continue after level 20 with a single class. In addition there are ten more mythic tiers then normal for a total of 20 mythic tiers, after you finish one mythic path you can then select powers of any level from any path as you gain additional tiers as well as certain additional benefits I'll describe when we get closer to that as well. At Mythic Rank 20 several options will appear for mythic tasks that if you complete you will be elevated to True Godhood.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, GM Angel said:

Oh and just for planning your characters sake you can level up to 21st level and beyond, there is no level cap. You can do this by multiclassing or by using the simple epic rules outlined in the core rule book to continue after level 20 with a single class. In addition there are ten more mythic tiers then normal for a total of 20 mythic tiers, after you finish one mythic path you can then select powers of any level from any path as you gain additional tiers as well as certain additional benefits I'll describe when we get closer to that as well. At Mythic Rank 20 several options will appear for mythic tasks that if you complete you will be elevated to True Godhood.

Gee I wonder what my character is trying to do...

• Haha 1