GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

Most single opponents are immune to ton of stuff at this level. Undeads being immune to most things, constructs are second to that, planars are immune to elemental damages tonsone decree. Depends on mobs, undeads are the goto enemies at this level but AoE from darius will make them quite obsolite... Any mortal mob is subjectible to most effects thou. 

32 minutes ago, MIroque said:

@GM Angel Question about the TOPIC threads ?

Can their name still be changed? I meen, this thread is more or less OOC and the otherone is IC thread. 

And there could (should?) be threads for private scenes, right?

That depends what you mean by private Ecchi Text can be used to have any private conversation with the GM and can also be used by multiple players an the GM.

4 minutes ago, Balthier said:

@GM Angel

I think I finally found a reliable source for magic item cost. I believe I was way under on what I spent initially.  Would you mind if I adjusted what I had?  It hasn't really come into play yet anyway.

Out of curiosity what source are you using? The d20pfsrd page is what I have used.

5 minutes ago, Balthier said:

Intialy the apps a I had, which had the item cost, but not the armor and weapons (which is why I initially asked for an audit).  I found d20pfsrd cost and explanation today. Which is MUCH clearer.

Yeah I had issues with apps too so I stopped suing them despite how useful they can be.

@WritesNaughtyStories

You may want to take a different feat than Improved Initiative, we don't use initiative in the game due to the by post nature of the game. Also you get two traits, I didn't see them so I thought I would remind you but maybe you did take them.

Cool character otherwise, the monk and your character have a lot of attacks.

Edited by PsychoSexual