GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

1 minute ago, MIroque said:

@PsychoSexual i'l up my sheet in few.

Any limits of what can be taken? Feats etc.?

It has to be published by Paizo, be Pathfinder and we have to be able to look at the reference online.

Beyond that so as long as you meet the requirements to the feats as normal, then its good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MIroque said:

sheet updated.. 

Only thing that needs "retconning" is my new followers... that I gained from the level.. 

Storywise, they are coming, as they had something important to do ( small unit of soldiers and their sergeant and medic)

That sounds good to me. Ill take a look.

@GM Angel

So, RAW I'd attracted more followers of the following levels: 5th +1, 4th +1, 3rd +2, 2nd +3, 1st +30

Rather than that, since I created individual followers, can I level up the existing ones to fill the follower level tree and just add on some 1st level schlubs as the story allows? I'd like to level up characters like Shandana that I've written in since we started playing.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

@GM Angel

So, RAW I'd attracted more followers of the following levels: 5th +1, 4th +1, 3rd +2, 2nd +3, 1st +30

Rather than that, since I created individual followers, can I level up the existing ones to fill the follower level tree and just add on some 1st level schlubs as the story allows? I'd like to level up characters like Shandana that I've written in since we started playing.

I think it makes more sense than they level than you get new ones. But they don't get any new equipment either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I have no idea how to get involved in-game right now. All of this heavy politics and such...not so much my thing.

Adam was looking for company or if you wish you can ask someone on the inn to get you dinner or go and get it on your own and see what you find.

I will say that at least for Darius the day will end real soon.

Just now, JennyDK said:

I suggest we try to get each other involved - you know  coopertatively. That is why Nishka reaches out to almost everyone and tries to interact.

I agree, but because our characters are spread out we cant all interact at once, at least the moment.

It just occurred to me you could hear the knocks of Ferax and his people since as I understand it he just arrived.