liberating (+7000gp)

endless ammunition (+2 bonus)

shocking burst (+2 bonus)

thundering (+1 bonus)

holy (+2 bonus)

seeking (+1 bonus)

reinforced (+10%)

total: +9 equivalent; 173,445gp

Edit - found liberating and reinforced as I was building my bow in HeroLab, updated total weapon cost to reflect additions

Edited by agdiv
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, agdiv said:

Blessed Lightning: 

paueliel composite longbow (445gp)

magic enhancement (+1 bonus)

adaptive (+1000gp)

impervious (+3000gp)

endless ammunition (+2 bonus)

shocking burst (+2 bonus)

thundering (+1 bonus)

holy (+2 bonus)

seeking (+1 bonus)

total: +9 equivalent; 166,445gp

If you are allowed to make Epic/Mythic items then that will work and its cool.

If not I believe you cant have more than a +5 of special abilities.

1 minute ago, agdiv said:

+5 is the max enhancement bonus, with +10 equivalent at max. The core book doesn't have a limit beyond that regarding the special abilities. Epic/mythic allows weapons and armor to past those +5 and +10 limits.

I could have sworn there was a limit, but its been a while since I have seen rule book. I am sure you are fine.

Cool bow.

Mythic Shade Changes:

Speed: Increase base speed of the Shade by 10ft.

Armor Class: The shade gains a Deflection Bonus to AC of +5 as the shadows spilling from his flesh defend him.

Saves: The Shade gains a resistance bonus to all saves of +5.

Special Attacks: All existing Extraordinary, Supernatural, and Spell-like abilities remain unchanged. Add the following to the base creature's Spell like abilities:

Invisibility: 1/day, caster level equal to 1/2 the Base creature's HD (round down).

Special Qualities:

Add the following to the base creature's special qualities:

No Metabolism(Ex): A Shade doesn't have a metabolism and doesn't need to eat, sleep, or breathe, nor does it age. A shade gains all the appropriate immunities one would have for not having a metabolism, such as immunity to fatigue, exhaustion, ingested poisons, death from aging, etc.

Damage Reduction(Ex): A Shade is granted  damage reduction of 15/magic.

Fast Healing (Ex): The Shade gains Fast Healing 2.  This fast healing only applies when the shade is in a shadowy or dark area.

Shadow Jump(Ex): The shade can travel through the essence of shadow, pulling him through an entirely different dimension to instantaneously arrive at its destination. While in a shadowy area, the shade may teleport, with nothing more than a thought, to another shadowy area it sees within 120 plus 10 feet per the base creature's HD of its current location. The Shade must have line of sight to the destination to use this ability, and it is activated as a move action. This can be used once per day per four HD of the base creature (Minimum 1, round down)

Perfect Darksight(Ex): Shades can see normally in conditions where darkvision would normally apply, up to 120 feet. Darkvision  does not normally penetrate magical darkness However, a Shade's vision is able to penetrate magical darkness, or any spell, or spell-like ability with the darkness descriptor.

Shadow Stride(Ex):At 15th level, the Shade is able to Greater Teleport once per day , and Plane Shift to the Plane of Shadow once per day.

Spell Resistance(Ex):Shades are resilient to magic, so receive a spell resistance equal to 11 plus base creature's HD

Cold Resistance(Ex):A Shade has a Cold Resist of 20.

Abilities: The shade gains a racial bonus of+4 to Strength, +4 to Dexterity, +2 to Constitution, and +2 to Charisma that stacks with all other racial bonuses.

Skills: The shade gains +10 to Stealth checks while in shadows or darkness.

The Mythic Shade gains +3 Mythic Tiers and all the benefits that entails.

Edited by GM Angel

3 minutes ago, agdiv said:

The mythic shade sounds absolutely perfect for a rogue if we had one in the group.

@GM Angel I'm curious of the source of the mythic shade, or is this something you personally created?

My understand is that you get to take a mythic level in whatever mythic class you choose. I could be wrong about that.