GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

@IsabellaRose @Dozle The Crusader @JennyDK @agdiv @Balthier @WritesNaughtyStories @MIroque

I dont know if you like the idea of a tournament I know all characters aren't build for it, but I think they are fun and an interesting way for characters to build relationships and a common understanding.

Just now, JennyDK said:

Nishka would feel it would be to abuse the trust and symbiose between the spirits and her. She will be all over the library though, as she has never seen one.

Well what the butler said is times from the her library, not access to the library itself but yes you will be able to see books about the setting, enemies, etc

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Seems awfully...limited though. Why not jsut the whole library?

Because the GM and I had limited time to exchange info and so I don't know everything to be able to answer all questions, but if I say it's the whole library the GM can't give you access later.

I am trying to give the team options and choices without limiting the GM'S options in the future.

• Like 1

Just now, PsychoSexual said:

Because the GM and I had limited time to exchange info and so I don't know everything to be able to answer all questions, but if I say it's the whole library the GM can't give you access later.

I am trying to give the team options and choices without limiting the GM'S options in the future.

Besides, I doubt one would travel with an entire library as vast as what Lady Gold probably has.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I think  @WritesNaughtyStories and I are still doing our scene...I hope?

I want to give you both room to interact, but I dont want the other players feel they have to wait, so if they want to do other interactions they can, but if they are waiting for me to move ahead then they wont, hence my question.

Edited by PsychoSexual