OOC chat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Austin Skywalker said:

Greetings to all or anyone that's here. Name's Austin.

Hello there Austin and thank you very much for joining 😄 we are happy to see new blood here anytime. What made you join, if I may ask?

Also, let me know if you have any questions or need any help getting started!

Hello there Jenny. What made me join this topic was that I enjoy having my own character suddenly get himself transported to a world that he's either knows very well from a series he grew up on or something he's not totally famailar with. Roleplaying with those who can play female Canon characters I love is awesome.

2 hours ago, Austin Skywalker said:

Hello there Jenny. What made me join this topic was that I enjoy having my own character suddenly get himself transported to a world that he's either knows very well from a series he grew up on or something he's not totally famailar with. Roleplaying with those who can play female Canon characters I love is awesome.

Oh, nice ^^ though, the original idea of the club has changed to more like separate RPs within canon setting or canon characters ending other places. Rather than any "open world" thing it does give off. What canon characters or settings did you seek?

Well there are a lot of things I know of, watched, played or done research on. I looked over what you know and league of legends interest me greatly at the moment.

Hahaha, I'm in that same boat. Not that I mind from time to time, but I agree.

Anyway, what I want exactly is a harem story. My character would get himself transported to the world of League of legends, having no idea of how or why he's here. His dream however, would become reality, traveling to the various cities and lands across Runeterra, Meeting the females, both good and evil. Turns out he has the unique ability to strengthen the abilities and powers to those he bonds with, making him a major player. It's a basic plot really but I am willing to listen on what you think should happen or story ideas mixed into this so that it doesn't get stale.

I don't know either of them so unfortunately it wouldn't work.

Also I only play one male character. It's alright, didn't hurt to ask.

I just hope to find someone here who can fulfill this fantasy of mine, just dunno when it will happen.

Can't remember everything off the bat.

As for that, I get what you mean. Your not the first to say it nor will you be the last.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up