OOC chat.

Problem is it's not what I'm looking for, 1 on 1 I mean. I have done too many of them and they get boring to me. It's hard to get into that, even though it's a reason why it's become hard for me to get Roleplays.

Also the the female characters I know of from league of legends are: Ahri, Katarina, Miss fortune, Cassiopeia, Caitlyn, Ashe, Lissandra, Elise, Evelynn, Janna, Leblanc, Leona, Lux, Morgana, Sona, Syndra, Xayah, and Zyra.

So...ONLY RPs with 2+ females? Wow...that must reallty make RPing hard. Actually, I know how tough it can be as I used to write off RPs with 1 male no matter what. Thankfully, I am learning to get away from that limitation.

I really, really wonder two of the oldest and most iconic females get past your radar.

I never play the game, I only know about the characters I know through research and fanart, along with seeing them on countdown videos.

No doubt it's late for you, perhaps it best we figure this out tomorrow. Unless you have a suggestion of where I can go here to find what I want?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up