Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
JennyDK

Requests for canons or settings.

Rena-Amane

Don't know that one 

Hiccup/Deku

So, I'm looking to play as a canon guy, for example Hiccup, Deku or Ezra Bridger, in their canon settings or a modern AU. Mostly I'm looking for something pairing based, like Hiccup/Astrid, Deku/Ockaco or Tsu, or Ezra and Sabine, but with Deku and Ezra I'm a bit more flexible. Though, this is all off the top of my head, I'd love to brainstorm some canon x canon stuff if I can either way.

Typical Blue Haired Dude

Looking for a Daisy x Human Bowser (me) role play where Bowser "kidnaps" Daisy and manages to seduce her into letting him have his way with her.

Plot: Daisy gets tired of managing her kingdom as a princess and decides to work with a bored Bowser so that he can kidnap her, so that Luigi will be the hero to rescue her (much like how Mario saves Peach).  However, after "kidnapping" her, Bowser decides to take advantage of the situation for himself and plots to have sex with her.  Once Daisy realizes this, she plays very "hard to get" by constantly talking down upon him, although the both of them know very well that she's secretly into it. 

I will need the person who role plays as Daisy to act tough and tomboyish.  Other than that, you're free to do what you want with this!  Hmu if you're interested!