Derek down at Room 363

FieryDreams

The movers completed transferring my junk into the room.

I leave the door cracked slightly open in case I have to run back out to my car again. I slowly drop to the floor exhausted in the long day I've had. Box after box moved across the country to this new apartment. I was excited as life would be much more relaxed here from where I lived prior. I begin to unpack my things, but since it's very late I slip into a deep sleep right there in the middle of my living room floor.

I heard there was a new tenent in the building so I go over to investigate since I couldnt write anything for my book. As I get to the door I notice it open so I peak inside curriously "H...Hello? You left your door open." I open the door wider and step inside cautiously as I look around before noticing you sleeping on the floor so I walk over and kneel down poking your cheek slightly "Ummm....Excuse me sir"

I barely move, softly move one of my eyes open to spy what just poked me. In my blurred state, I catch the beauty of a young woman sitting over me. I think nothing of it at first as if it were some dream. My eye closing again. 

I think to myself, I don't know that woman and  that poke felt super real.  I jet my eyes open seeing you sitting there. It wasn't a dream, instantly I sit up in panic. "Ummm, hi!"

I flinch at the sudden movement and look at you with wide eyes "Hello sorry for walking right in but you left your door open and no one answered so I had to come make sure you were not being robbed" I sit there crouched with my skirt trapped between my thighs as I look at you "Oh sorry for being rude my name is Mimi I live in apartment 369"

My heart calming down. "HI, I'm Derek. It's so nice to meet you Mimi." I smile crossing my legs to sit properly. "I apologize as I don't have much to sit on, and the house is a mess, I just moved in, pretty much why I crashed on the floor" I smile scratching my head from embarrassment.

I giggle looking at you as I smile "I just moved in last week so I understand the problem though I did just get a couch to sleep on beats the air mattress I had previously" I look down blushing a bit "I just wanted to welcome you to the building I was having a bit of writers block and figured why not come see the new tenant who just moved in" I start rambling as I was getting a little nervous around you "Umm I dont have much but I do know how to cook would you like to come have dinner with me....unless you have other plans"

My eyes brighten up a friend on the first day! A cute one at that. "I'd love that! Just let me know and I can help if you need it." I don't have much for groceries yet, so I can't bring much." I look apologetic looking at the boxes belonging to my kitchen that will take forever to get unpacked. 

I look around your apartment and shake my head as I smile shyly "It seems you need more help than I do how about after dinner I come back over and help you unpack?" I stand up as I fix my skirt and smile sweetly "Dinner will be at 6 just bring yourself I dont need anything who knows maybe it will help me with my writing" 

I smile, "you're wonderful, thank you. I will be there at 6," I walk you to the door watching you as you walk away." I return to my room dancing in happiness that I made a friend today. I better clean up and make myself presentable.

I smile as I was still in shock by being so bold and talking with someone new as I then get flustered and start making dinner for us both as I hoped you would like it though wasnt sure why I was so nervous

As the clock strikes 6 you hear a knock at your door. Opening it you find myself standing there nervously twittling my thumbs. I have showered since we first met, now in a collared shirt, and looking much more presentable.

I walk to the door looking through the peephole before opening the door and smiling softly "Hey come on inside." I had also showered and changed into something apropriate for dinner though I wore skin tight jeans and a white off the sholder shirt along with some biker boots. "Sorry for the mess I had just enough time to shower and change since dinner took longer to cook

"No all is well!" I follow you inside closing the door behind me. "I could help if you need anything, you cooked me dinner, there has to be something I can do." I smile, sniffing the air. "Wow it smells wonderful in here." 

I shake my head smiling at you as I go to the table where there was spagettie and meatballs along with garlic bread on the table "Thanks it isnt anything to fancy and I am fine I just havent gotten around to cleaning since I started writing my next book" 

As we walk up to the table, my eyes scan the apartment. A few things litter the floor, but nothing compared to my apartment currently. "I don't know what you mean by messy, thenplace looks fine." I say this assuring to you knowing there is worse. My interests peaks once you mention your writing. "You mentioned something before about writing, mind telling me a little about your stuff?" I think to myself, I hope I am not asking too much.

I blush a bit as I look at you "I umm write romance and erotica books mainly fantasy erotics but I havent done much in the way of my current book so I thought maybe a walk to clear my head would work" I sit down at the table and smile softly "Anyway enough about me lets eat"

The idea of fantasy erotica sticks in my mind, my curiosity growing around that subject. I follow you to your dining table and sit in the chair across from you. The piping hot spaghetti sitting in the bowl, steam still waiting up its delicious smell up into my nose. 

"Anyway lets eat Derek" I blush some as I make my plate but then thinks of something "Oh my where are my mannors what would you like to drink?" I look down blushing a bit more 

"OH thank you! What do you have? I drink alcohol, soda, water, milk. Whatever you have I'll take." I continue to smile, my awkwardness still spooling around the erotica thing. 

I reach down taking a fork full of spaghetti and putting it in my mouth.

I get up and walk to the kitchen pulling out a bottle of wine that would go great with the spaghetti as I then sit down and pours us both a glass before I take a bite of my own spaghetti and lets out a small moan from how amazing it tasted "This is my faorite dish my grandmother taught me how to make it home made and now its the only way I make it

The moan caught me off guard. Sipping at my own glass of wine. "This is very delicious, your grandmother should be proud." I try to fish the erotica writing back up, but after the grandma statement, I feel my face flare up, it would be too awkward. I look down getting more spaghetti on my fork and biting into it.

I smile at you before eating my food "She was proud of everything I did even convinced me to move out of my parents home so I did my mother never approved of my writing since they are conservitives" I sip my wine "Right now I am writing a book on two strangers but I dont really know how to work the sceens just yet

My eyebrows go up, "maybe I can help, if you don't mind of course. I've tried writing in the past, but work took precedence in my life." I feel awkward asking, but might male instincts driving me, such a beautiful woman like you I could be more than friends with. I try to hide these thoughts, as thinking about erotica doesn't help concealing a boner.

I sip my wine and blush a bit "I umm I am needing a more hands on approach with the writing you see I may write erotics but Ive never had sex and I couldnt ask you to take my virginity to show me what sex is like to help with writing my stories better" i look down shyly

"Oh." That caught me further off guard, she needed experience, well I need that too, I thought to myself. I go for another fork full of spaghetti softly under my breath,  "I could help with that too..." not intending on you to hear that. My face red with embarrassment from asking about helping you write.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• PumpkinPatch
      By PumpkinPatch
      Hello there, Pumpkin’s the name. Joined a while ago, finally got around to making a post of my own. I’m really in the mood for a quick, casual smut-centered rp, as the title suggests. I don’t have too many rules, so I’ll go ahead and list them off.

- I don’t care about your irl gender. Just be respectful.
      - I’m not strict with post length. Give me at least a paragraph and decent grammar, that’s all I ask for.
      - Third person writing only.
      - My only kink limits are: gore, vore, heavy inflation, severely underage characters (below 16), furries, bathroom kinks, bodily odor, feet or anything with normal everyday animals. That’s about it. If you’re unsure if I might be interested in something, just ask.
      - I don’t care what gender pairing we write, but I would prefer to write the female in m/f. I can write both submissive and dominant characters.
      Pairings: 
      Twin A // Twin B
      Sibling A // Sibling B
      Parent // Child
      Cousin // Cousin
      Human // Monster
      Food Delivery Driver // Customer
      Adventurer // Monster
      Royalty // Bandit
      King // Consort
      Doctor // Patient
      Friend // Best Friend’s Relative
      Alien // Human
      Sacrifice // Demon
      That’s about it for now. If you have an idea you want to share, send me a message and let’s work something out.
    • plumjara
      By plumjara
      Hello all! You can call me plum or jara! 
      I’m a new to the whole ~erotic~ or smut rp scene but definitely not new to rping! I really like the more taboo or forbidden romance kinda rp’s but I’m open to other plots/pairings that don’t revolve around that : ) I also really love angsty and dramatic rps because why not! I would also like to incorporate smut into all of these(duh)! I honestly really like a healthy balance between smut and romance and get bored with solely smut focused rps. It would have to be a REALLY good one for me to be down for a just smut rp. I really like romance WITH the smut.

I only do mxf pairings and I only play the female too!

I have some ideas but I’m definitely open to anything you want to bring up. Honestly, it’s very important that my partner loves ooc and loves to plot and give their ideas as well! The rp doesn’t have to be smut centered but I’m open to that for sure! I really only do romance rp’s so nothing fantastical for me sorry! I also prefer longer replies and a more long term rp too! I don’t have many rules tbh but if anything comes up I’ll always communicate that with you! 

Ideas:
      Lady and Maid - MC has just inherited her grandfather's wealth and with it, a male maid (if you're willing to play multiple male characters, even better hehe). Whole idea is a dom x sub pairing. Open to being dom or sub!
      teacher's pet, A classic teacher x student plot that I'm reallycraving. Open to anything rlly! I’d honestly prefer to be the female student though : ) Maybe YC has always had a thing for MC and one day she notices how her grades are slipping and she ask for some good ole extra credit and he’s like well...

- summer love, Muse A has always had a crush on Muse B (MC) but never had the courage to confess his feelings. During the summer, Muse B runs away from her strict home and Muse A offers her to live with himself and his older brother. The perfect chance to really get to know her, right? Well. When his older brother takes a liking to her, things get complicated. Jealousies erupt and the competition is on

- five seconds of summer {youngblood}- . I absolutely LOVE 5SOS and the concept of this song lmao. So this could also be a kinda toxic relationship/bad boy idea? Muse A is this bad boy who is in love with Muse Bbut he messes up and gets in trouble, lands in prison for a few years, and when he comes out Muse B is about to get married to someone else? He obviously still loves her and wants to get her back! 
      - “Can we share?” This plot has your characters sister, try to set up you (the bestfriend) with me (the other bestfriend) . However, as she soon finds out that her best friend and her brother (your character) actually both want her, what will happen when they team up to take her and make her theirs? (You’d have to double up on characters for this!)
      - “Older brother” This plot has your character , the older brother of my characters husband going through a nasty divorce and forced to leave his career as a professional cage fighter (career is up for discussion lol) from all the media of the divorce, what happens when he soon finds himself quite bored of being in the house with him and his sister in law from his brother constantly on work trips and such. What happens when he decided that he should make a move on her?
      - “Your mom is hot” This plot has your character, the bestfriend of my characters son, staying at his best friends house for spring break. What happens when the bestfriend has a thing for the mom that’s so graciously letting him stay at her house? He knows she wants I’m but she may need a little push to get what he wants ...
      - "Blood lovers" Alright so this is a good ol vampire x human pairing! I don't have much of a plot for this, except for the fact that I like the idea of the whole sucking blood and biting turn into a sexual thing and YC (the vampire) being forceful and almost blinded by the blood/sex but maybe more soft spoken and gentle outside of the craving he gets it??? idk but i'm craving this!!

These are the only ideas I have rn but I’m open to some more stuff like this! Please PM me!!! I can’t wait to do one of these hehe. Ecchitext and if u want we can rp somewhere else too!
    • Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      I’m looking for a lady to join me in a Science Fiction  Adventure role play, where I play as the crew of the ship BloodStar, a group of aliens that roam the universe doing risky jobs for high rewards, pirating and mercenary work. The story will start when one day they are hired by someone to find one one of their lost ships. When they find it and began to explore it they find something has attacked but also that the cargo is a trio of girls(YC)that were being brought to work in slavery. My characters take pity on the girls and help them escape. 

This is just a basic idea and would love to talk more and flesh out the story and characters. And speaking of characters, here is a few ideas I had for the crew members which I will give more details on as I think of them.

The Captain
      Name:Vale 

Second in Command 
      Name:Plunc 

Out of Armor

In Armor

Mechanic and Weapons Master
      Name:Rrig 

Pilot
      Name:Silo 

• Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      I had a fantasy ideas that would love to do and need a female partner to join me as the second main character, but I’m also looking for any guy or girl that would be interested in joining as characters of the world and even if the role play is already started, we can discuss a way to fit your character in.

My character was a teenager from earth that loved to play fantasy RPG games, but was bullied because of his small size and shy personality. One night he was hit by a car and woke up in another world as a small weak creature. After a while he realized that he had the ability to level up like a game character, after gaining points from defeating a enemy or helping someone, being able to evolve his character every time he reach a certain level, making him able to grow more powerful. Realizing that he had a chance to become someone amazing unlike with his old life and body, he set out to become one of the most powerful people in the land. To stop him from becoming to powerful to fast I had the idea that if he dies, he loses experience and levels, plus teleports back to where he last slept and the higher his level the harder it is for him to reach the next one. 

Your Character can be someone that is in the same accident and gets sent to the same world with me or you can be a character already in the world that I meet. I look forward to talking to you if your interested and building the story together.
    • Glutton
      By Glutton
      At this point I'm falling really deep into my horny hole. I'm craving some really dirty smut. I'm not looking for non con or dub con nor master slave or bondage. But just someone who's open to really to just about anything. I'm really craving lots of cum, massive cock and balls, hairy girls, guys. Dirty musky sex. I'm craving all that plus more. So if you're just as degenerate as me do not hesitate to send me a message.
      CRAVING!: I'm currently really wanting someone who really into pubic hair and body hair in general as well as someone who isnt afraid of alot of cum and messy smut. I'm also down to play a futa as well if wanted!
      Futa Craving!: I'm really craving something a bit out of the norm for me. Still the whole pubes are life thing but I wanted to rp something Resident Evil village esq so to speak. With a big futa lady and her daughters being an incestuous family. Maybe unexpecting thrill seekers and travellers wander into their home only to get turned into either a cum slave for the daughters or a cock sleeve for the mother. 

Hello. I'm gonna be very plain and simple. I'm looking for smut. Like. Smutty smut. I'm not really looking for a story but there can be a scenario. I'm down for short term or we can make something a little more long term if wanted.

Now kinks. I have a semi long list of kinks that change every now and again but there are two kinks that I'll always be interested in. Anything with cum and Pubic Hair of females! I will say though, I'm not interested in non coc unless you have an interesting plot to go with it! I also have a soft spot for chubby characters I play them and I want them. So if you have one in need of love let's get something going!
      Breeding
      Risk of pregnancy
      Large cock and balls
      Pubic hair on females (prefer bush)
      Rough sex
      Public
      Size play
      Large ass
      Large tits
      Excessive Cum
      Anal
      Cumshots
      Squirting (light and heavy)
      Harem
      Cumplay
      Incest
      I'm also very into playing a futa. But only against a female character.

I'll always give a least a solid paragraph of a post but on a good day I can go up to 4 to 5.

I usually like making an rp revolving around both me and my partners kink. Possibly with a pairing.

I am a male dom looking for a female sub.

If you're a fan of both of the kinks I mentioned before PLEASE dont hesitate to add me on discord. Well become instant best friends

I also like sharing NSFW pics I've found on the internet over the years!

I dont do realistic face claims dont ask me.
      I also dont do dub con or non con
      If your interested in discord ask me for my tag and I'll give it to you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.