Let's start being honest about sex!

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Toxic...masculinity? What in the world is that?

First world problems I translated a term from Portuguese hahahah, but basically is all does notions of "what a man should be" like man can't talk about their mental health or man don't cry, a man has to be tough he can't show emotion etc 

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, luck588 said:

First world problems I translated a term from Portuguese hahahah, but basically is all does notions of "what a man should be" like man can't talk about their mental health or man don't cry, a man has to be tough he can't show emotion etc 

I would just call it outdated view on masculinity. I would not outright call it toxic myself. I am pretty sure most males do not adhere to these standards anymore.

8 minutes ago, luck588 said:

I think that this has a lot to do with toxic masculinity that tells a man that he has to have a dick the size of an arm or he is not a man 

Yeah while none of my female friends or lovers have ever expressed giving a single shit about cock size my gay male friends do talk about it often, although I dunno, once again it might be a man thing.

1 minute ago, Aura said:

It's definitely an outdated mentality, but it's definitely not something people don't talk about. While men aren't constantly comparing dick sizes, it's still talked about as a "bigger is better" situation. People often say, for example, that a small cock needs compensation.

the major exemple is everytime a guy with a huge car for no reason the first thing people say is that he is compensanting for a small dick

3 minutes ago, Aura said:

It's definitely an outdated mentality, but it's definitely not something people don't talk about. While men aren't constantly comparing dick sizes, it's still talked about as a "bigger is better" situation. People often say, for example, that a small cock needs compensation.

It is usually just banter than an actual stab at their dick size though. The dick size is not meant to be taken literal.

3 minutes ago, luck588 said:

That is something I never heard about

Yeah the two things that come up alot are worrying your vagina is ugly, and if it smells and tastes bad.

My current GF is often ashamed because she has big vaginal lips she calls "Beef Curtains" I like her vagina just as it and luckily that seems to be enough for her.

I didn't have any vagina angst until I turned thirty. My vagina was always pretty and pink but around thirty my wife noticed I had a spot near the middle of my pussy that was turning dark black. In horror I went to the doctor but was told nothing was wrong at all, sometimes as you get older parts of your vagina just changes colors.

>_<

On 14/05/2020 at 16:34, Alexander Bodide said:

Don't women have differently sized vaginas as well, as far as depth goes? Or am I wrong about that? I never hear anyone talking about it....I guess because you can't see it. If it's true, that probably plays a big part in any size preferences that do arise.

I have no idea honestly, that makes sense I guess.

Although honestly most of our pleasure comes from our lips and clitoris, deep dicking isn't even that great, at least in my opinion.

As far as vaginas smelling and tasting bad as long as you clean it right and don't have some kind of infection it's fine.

I like the taste of my vagina, the only times it gets nasty is when I'm super depressed and like don't shower or change clothes for a week. Then I entered what my wife called my "greasy lion" Phase, referring to my dirty 'mane' of blonde hair.

• Senior Staff
44 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

It is usually just banter than an actual stab at their dick size though. The dick size is not meant to be taken literal.

I can assure you that it isn't always just banter. Men will brutally shame other men for having small dicks. Thar, by the way, is what toxic masculinity refers to. (And yes, that is a real term used to describe such behavior. That and men assuming dominance over women, etc.)

Just now, Aura said:

I can assure you that it isn't always just banter. Men will brutally shame other men for having small dicks. Thar, by the way, is what toxic masculinity refers to. (And yes, that is a real term used to describe such behavior. That and men assuming dominance over women, etc.)

I said "usually". I don't know, it just sounds like "catch all" phrase used by people who have a hard time differentiating between various issues and just label it all under one term.

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

How would you handle your partner having a kink you were not into or unfamiliar with?

Not something I've had to deal with. There's a lot that I'm into, so just about anything is fair game..really never even had to think about it, thankfully. Although in some cases I could see it being an opportunity to get into something new and "unlock" a new kink of my own.

5 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

If I'm not into it's a no go, or reserved for b-days or if you cleaned the whole house when I'm away 😃

Unfamilair, I'll explore to find out if I like it too.

If I am not into it at all, it is probably a no-go any time. So pretty much the same.

4 minutes ago, Alexander Bodide said:

Not something I've had to deal with. There's a lot that I'm into, so just about anything is fair game..really never even had to think about it, thankfully. Although in some cases I could see it being an opportunity to get into something new and "unlock" a new kink of my own.

That is how I learned to stop judging and love the cock. (see what I did there? :P)

Archived