Athletics fields

Also out on the open track for running, Malikah is once more outside to do her regular training. Her massive and ample body trudging heavily and rapidly along the round course, with sweat pearling onto her nicely bronzed skin. The four armed woman has kept up this pace for a long time by now, very pleased with her recent progression on the track as she has beat her last record with a least one second and she aims to do even better.

Buldging muscles adorn her body, letting others see she is astoundingly fit and well trained, but not to the point where she is more balloon than anything else. Malikah's "packages" below is even plain to see as well due to her tight running shorts, showing how little she cares about others spotting her extra parts. For a few moments still she does not notice someone looking her way. When she does, she waves friendly-like and smiles wide as she loves to be watched when performing her best.

As she waves to the large Goro woman, Malikah even trots off the track field and directly towards the stranger who kindly waved towards her. As she gets closer and closer, her immense frame becomes even more large and strong looking. Her tanktop hardly does much to hide her well trained toned muscles. Being friendly and extroverted as ever she moves nearer without hesitation or need to slow down."Ohhh hello there. I hope I am not hogging the running field from you, hahaha! My name is Malikah, who are you pretty lady?", she asks and smiles kindly.

Malikah gets close enough to lean over the railing and use it to support her large and wide upper body as she studies the young woman who greeted her."Oh, I see. New at what? You mean running? Did you enjoy seeing me sprint? Actually, I am one of the top 3 runners in the entire school! Do you like to run? It is SUCH great exercise! Want to run together? Or I can even try and see how well I do with you on my shoulders!", she goes on, very much the non-shy type.

Malikah is starting to think that the young dragon lady is not overly interested in conversing, at least not very actively."Ohhh? You like flying? I know someone who really likes that too! She just used the space above us really. Do you like other types of workouts? You are free to feel my muscles if you want", she says, trying to keep the conversation going, hoping she might become more chatty or curious.

[Miyue's Start]

Miyue was walking about near the athletics field just outside the school. She was fully nude walking around in the open since the school allowed it. She was glad this was the case cause  she thought clothes were heavy and burdonsome. So she would approach the swimming pool which seemed be vacant at the moment. So she jumped in and let the water soak her skin. She would begin to swim in the cool water.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
Fixing spelling errors

She would continue swimming in the cool water that she enjoyed so much. Thankfully there was no class ysing the pool at this very moment.  She would twirl around in the water with the help of the fins on her body. She was able to move smoothly and gracefully. Her hair flowed as it dragged in the water while she swam.

Due to the pool being in a large, nearly open area and it was quite easily accessible, it was bound to happen soon that Miyue @Kitsuyumia isn't the only being who wants to take a quick swim around. Some students tend to use it even when it's not even supposed to be in use, only to relax or to have fun. To put it bluntly, Miyue was lucky to be alone and able to use the pool. Behind the white pillars where the entrance to the pool area is, there are two other sections that connect the pool to the rest of the athletic fields, both of these sections being dressing rooms. One is for men, the other is for women. The distant whistling of somebody could be heard coming from the men's dressing room, though given how the pool area was a place outside, the chirping of birds nearly overpowered the cheerful whistling. Whoever this person is, they likely have no idea that Miyue is using the pool.

Also the fact that the undine girl Miyue was fully submerged in the water would not help as any soft sounds were muffled out by the liquid. She normally would have used any of the special moisture stations the school set up around the campus or used the pool she slept in in her room, however due to her current location the pool was the closest option. She was just thankful that they didnt use any chemicals  that would have harmed her smooth sensitive skin.

Given enough time, the person who was whistling had made an appearance. Arriving from the male dressing room is a proud looking dragon girl, wearing an open dark magenta shirt that covers their smooth and flat but slightly toned feminine chest, as well as shorts that mostly men use. Quite a confusing incident, considering how they came out of the male dressing room. Is this really a girl, or just looks like it? Whatever the case, they had a large green scaled tail, no horns and perky ears. They also had long blonde hair, about shoulder length. Even though their eyes were closed, they kept whistling and knew where they were going. Unless stopped before they arrive at the side of the pool, once they do arrive, they stop and open their eyelids to reveal their pretty dark blue eyes. They were about to take off their shirt, but they stopped upon noticing that somebody is in fact in the water. "Oh, shit! I t-thought I was alone! My bad, my bad!" They speak up and step back while eyeing Miyue, revealing that their tone is feminine as well, but raspy and slightly deep. They seemed rather jumpy.

Miyue did hear some talking from under the water, although it was somewhat distorted she still was able to understand it. She surfaced near the new comer. Her soaked dark purple skin, which when dry gave off an almost metallic like sheen, glistened especially under the sun light. Miyue pushed the hair out of her dark eyes which were slightly reflective and had a purplish hue to them as well. However there was no real distinct pupil that could be visibly seen. As she surfaced it was much more apparent that she had no clothes on at all. "Hello there, if you want to go swimming too I don't mind. It is big enough to share anyways," she would say as she would lean on the side of the pool resting her breasts up over the edge with her arms crossed in front of them. On her arms and head it was easy to notice the fins she had, the ones on her arms which looked like they could fold down flush with the contors of her body being much larger the the small ones on her head.

They raised their green scaled hand and scratched the back of their head with a claw, letting out a slightly nervous chuckle, but they no longer went back. They noticed how Miyue was naked and even looked at her breasts for just a moment, but it didn't seem to affect them much. They either weren't meaning to be rude to just stare, or they most likely weren't really affected by the sight, due to also being a monster and the lack of clothes on most monsters in the academy is a common thing. "I can? I might just stay then, if it's not a problem.." They murmur, stepping closer to the pool again only to sit down on the edge, though keeping a distance from her just in case. They opened up their big green wings for a moment, looking over to Miyue if she remained in the same position. "Haven't seen you around before. Are you new?" They ask, patiently waiting for an answer.

" Yes I recentlt transfered into this school. The name is Miyue," she said introducing herself and pronouncing her name as Mii•yew•ey. She stayed in place lightly paddling her legs to remain afloat. Her legs having some fins on them as well. " I just needed a quick dip. I gotta have water alot because I am an undine, we live underwater mostly, " she explained with a friemdly manner to the newcomer.

"I see. Nice to meet you, Miyue! I'm Keya. Second year and proud dragon!" They form one of their hands into a fist and push them against their own chest, seeming as proud as ever with that gesture. They pronounced their name as Ké•yah. It looks like that wasn't the only thing they had to say. "I can tell you're an undine, I'm familiar with your kind. I'm familiar with all the monster kinds, actually!" They say, focusing their attention on Miyue. Their tail behind them started to gently sway side to side, almost like a cat's tail. "It's not always I bump into someone here, usually this place is vacant around these hours, despite the academy being full of aquatic monsters." They look off to the side after saying so with an equally friendly manner, dangling their green scaled feet in the water.