OOC talk for Monster Academy.

I see. Good to know. Personally I kind of like the futanari gender because full package fun if you know what I mean. 

Are you implying I have standards? xD

Yes, I do. While people might not admit it. They do have a standard of some kind. It's merely a matter of trying to find it and then make sure you're exceeding expectations. ;3

Edited by OlrukTheSmall
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

You're fine @OlrukTheSmall.

@JennyDK Edgar and Atmer are the same way. I'm pansexual, so just to make things easy and fun for me, I always play my characters the same. 😁

I only like pots 😛

5 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Don't be fooled by him smoothtalking you, Jenny, we all know your standards are comprised of just B U T T S :^

B U T T S is what we all must aim for to reach enlightment ❤️ Hail B U T T S and their prophet Groucho 😄

• Haha 1

So while we wait for any of the teachers to claim a homeroom, how's about we start posting up some stuff in public areas, get this party moving again 😁 I would just avoid the year 1,2,3 classrooms just to leave them open for the orientations 

Edited by Thatannoyinggod

Well, I suspect the public areas are going to run like the opening ceremonies did. Several interactions happening at once. So i guess first is what all areas are considered public. So that everyone can know where they can start off at. After that, I was honestly just going to put in some openers for my characters in two separate spots. Others can do the same or respond to what other people have posted and get this all moving.