OOC talk for Monster Academy.

3 minutes ago, Solomon said:

@OlrukTheSmall it is fine to have a couple threads going with the same character we can just say they are at different times. Try not to have more than 2 threads active with the same character though. 

@Multiversal you could do the second year orientation if you wished!

Gotcha gotcha!

Wait... gacha?... GOD I LOVE GACHA!

Anyhoo I think I can do that but oofles! Feeling all sorts of nervousness already

• Haha 1

As I mentioned before, I'd be up for having Victor be the homeroom teacher for third year, and since I seem to have fixed my internet problems, I think I can do that. The only problem is that I don't really grasp the organizational stuff just yet, but I feel it's actually quite in-character :^

• Like 2

One day she’ll just grumble into class wearing like, multiple different flowers in her hair and shite before going “Tch... it’s annoying to take it off the first day...” and just proceeds on with class tryna not get nervous over the multiple pretty flowers she has on her. She’s the type to not feel too comfortable using ‘pretty’ things for appearance since she is usually seen as a delinquent.

• Love 3