OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Good news:

I was just told by staff that club owners will now be able to unhide posts from now on. So that gives us a bit more power over how we administrate our creations.

You're welcome @Kitsuyumia. I hope we can get you back into the groove. I am happy to plan any scenes with you if you want.

Well that depends as I have a teacher, whom is the home economics teacher at the school or I have an ex-student of the school that is a criminal. I don't have a student at the moment as I have created one that I feel comfortable using with a proper background  or idea behind.

For your succubus, what were you looking at doing for a scene or anything in particular? Could be asking for help on an assignment or pointers for magic as my criminal is a witch if she uses it. 

9 hours ago, DrMender said:

Well that depends as I have a teacher, whom is the home economics teacher at the school or I have an ex-student of the school that is a criminal. I don't have a student at the moment as I have created one that I feel comfortable using with a proper background  or idea behind.

For your succubus, what were you looking at doing for a scene or anything in particular? Could be asking for help on an assignment or pointers for magic as my criminal is a witch if she uses it. 

Well I think I would have it that my stident tends to skip class alot. So maybe the teacher could come across her while she is skipping one of her other classes.

Let us extend and warm and nice welcome to @Vanguard for deciding to join our fun and lovely club! 😄

I hope you will come to like it here. I am happy to help you get started, so just let me know if you have questions.

There is also always an offer from me, to have a start scene with newcomers, so that is naturally also an option for you.

5 minutes ago, Godot said:

Sorry about the wait on that reply @JennyDK I kind of had a mood swing and loss of motivation mainly due to being ghosted a couple of times, but then I came back and remembered to reply so that I don't become the one who ghosts others.

I am sorry that you experienced that 😕 especially if they are friends and/or RP partners you enjoyed stuff with.

Don't worry about it - I assumed you would reply when you got to it.

• Love 1