OOC talk for Monster Academy.

@Thatannoyinggod

Zadria isn’t the type to actively look for sexual partners. Neither is pretty much the rest of my characters, and especially Kushiel who takes her purity rather seriously. Most of the time it’ll have to be other people tempting her as while she does have a mental block skill, it doesn’t mean she can’t get swayed a bit from lust auras, potions, or normal seduction. It’ll work better on her if she’s closer to the person however.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

@Thatannoyinggod

Zadria isn’t the type to actively look for sexual partners. Neither is pretty much the rest of my characters, and especially Kushiel who takes her purity rather seriously. Most of the time it’ll have to be other people tempting her as while she does have a mental block skill, it doesn’t mean she can’t get swayed a bit from lust auras, potions, or normal seduction. It’ll work better on her if she’s closer to the person however.

I would also argue that she needs to activate that block ^^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I would also argue that she needs to activate that block ^^

Lol, it doesn’t work on natural emotions or anything. Mainly things like mind control, telepathy, anything like a psychological spell or ability that isn’t her own. Otherwise she’s easily riled up when she hasn’t had her smoke and without anyone to really hold her down that she’s close to. I can imagine it possibly stopping auras but only some, mainly things that effect her mind like the lust auras but not something like warding auras like the Sanctification Field.