OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Yes please!! Smut is fun, but romance can sometimes be enjoyable to watch and see the influence on interactions. Speaking of potential romance, @JennyDK is the dining hall still the current idea for edgar and Mary's dinner location?

Unless a better location is mentioned, I think it's the best bet. Though, I think she is a hard one to romantize ^^ so be warned XD

• Love 1

Well, for one his comfort in the conversation he had with her. It might have been idle chat, but it was still very fun. And while she can get heated up, she was able to stay level headed, even when he had changed to his true form. Hearing her specifically was what allowed him regain control and calm down. And there's a certain charm and attraction to a strong southern woman 🙂

I don't know why people take the harem thing so seriously. If anything, it makes it harder for me to choose (or find) an actual love interest partner for my character. Though, I'm not sure if I should call that the "objective" of my character. For now, he's just curious about monsters and happy that he could make friends. Love or sex isn't the "main objective", it's more like a "side objective that you can do by accident", let's call it that. And I think love or sex shouldn't be the main thing for anyone. Not that it's bad, or anything, but there's more to RP than just that!!

@Multiversal I don't want you or anyone to feel left out of anything! I'm sure that if you use all of your characters (whenever you can, of course) then there's bound to be some goodie goodie good stuff happening soon enough. Depends on what you think is good. Part of this is why I also haven't made multiple characters (yet). I only have Hiro, and truth is, to have one character, it makes things easier but it also makes things harder, if you know what I mean. It makes things easier because I only have to focus on one character, and it's easier for me to keep track of what's going on. It makes things harder, because there's a limit to who I interact with at once, and I would LOVE to interact with everyone and get to know each and every one of them personally. Even Zadria, I could give her a flower or two! 😉

• Like 1

Hmm... Not to be nosy or anything, but I have noticed that there's much more characters available then are at use, if you get what I mean. This makes me wonder, did some people who joined here lose interest, did they not realize the fun has started, or is there some kind of reason for them not being involved?

• Like 1

There can be many reasons why some people who either not joined with a character, not done much or not even made any in the first place. So it is very much case to case.

I have thought about tagging them in OOC or contacting iva EcchiText to hear what is going on, but I would rather just focus on those who are active. Know what I mean?

Otherwise, I could spend a lot of time and energy on no-shows and lurkers.

• Love 1