OOC talk for Monster Academy.

14 minutes ago, Godot said:

Why, that's an easy choice. Human, of course!

Thats what I ended up going with haha

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I am starting to feel an urge to make more characters, but I think I need to make more townsfolk.

How about that?

Townsfolk would be handy. Just don't stretch yourself too much with all of the characters ^^

Awwwww... thank you @Icarian Dreams, @Thatannoyinggod, and especially @Godot for making a 2nd year student for Azalin to talk to as well. Honestly I’m surprised you three decided to make one but I love it anyways!

Also Coffee lover boi... your character is a cross dressing girl from Monster Musume. -3-

• Love 3

6 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Awwwww... thank you @Icarian Dreams, @Thatannoyinggod, and especially @Godot for making a 2nd year student for Azalin to talk to as well. Honestly I’m surprised you three decided to make one but I love it anyways!

Also Coffee lover boi... your character is a cross dressing girl from Monster Musume. -3-

No problem! Gives me another guy for everyone to interact with

Though I will like to make a wide request: That everyone gives others decent time for others to post and hopefully avoid situations like mine yesterday where I was pretty overwhelmed and very far behind.

Of course, I don't want the flow to completely halt until everyone has had all the time in the world to posts, I just ask that we try and consider a proper window of time for others to have a shot at replying.

• Thanks 1

Yup! Some people tend to get caught up in the moment which is fiiiiiine! Though I expected everyone to have at least one reply before the other responds. Since I’m the one who first responded in the 2nd year classroom, I’m presuming everyone will go after my response, and only that response!

I AM IN CONTROL HERE

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Though I will like to make a wide request: That everyone gives others decent time for others to post and hopefully avoid situations like mine yesterday where I was pretty overwhelmed and very far behind.

Of course, I don't want the flow to completely halt until everyone has had all the time in the world to posts, I just ask that we try and consider a proper window of time for others to have a shot at replying.

I agree. Let's do it like before, everyone responds one after another, in order, but @Multiversal can respond whenever because they're the teacher!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woohoo 1

Just now, Multiversal said:

Exactly! Thankies a lot @Godot

Though also putting out its been cancelled due to it being more detailed as the operators there couldn’t do it due to their lack of training for the procedure. It was for my kidneys to be exact to check the blood flow of it.

I hope everything's fine, though!

• Thanks 1

whoo, finally got that response in. Wasn't expecting @Solomonto hop in while i was writing 😅 and yes! I think having a relatively established reply flow would be very needed, especially with how many people are active right now

@Multiversaloof! I hope they can reschedule it soon so you can be sure you're ok. At least you have the meds and shots to help keep it in control ^^

• Thanks 1