OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Yeah, It's a shame. I wanted to get Scarlet interacting in the second year orient but I guess she's forever stuck as the late one and well, there was an attempt with Yakshi but no one kind of latched on and yeeeeeah <.< Welp, looking forward to what the second round of classes look like. It's looking promising for the first years at least ^ ^ 

I think I just introduced a concept you guys will LOVE as well 😄

Basically, I made a familiar for my headmaster character and OF COURSE you can have any for characters you see it fitting for as well. Not sure if they will be popular to garner their own topic.

Please let me know what you think ❤️

• Love 1

51 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

With our magic teacher this inactive, I am considering opening up that staff spot again for someone who wants to be more active. Does this seem fair?

You mean @Toshiflow? He seems active on the website. Maybe let's ask him about it first?

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

What would you prefer? I am good with either 🙂

I think it would be good if you started it since that way it would probably make more sense if Veronica was more use to teleporting around. Not to mention she could get one more tease off before Deva pounces on her for some heated mating ;3

Apologies about that. It might be a good idea to reopen the position.  I've  taken a bit more on my plate than I can handle, I think.   Plus, I start class in few weeks and at that point I think any possibility of having enough time for keeping up with a whole club is probably going to be gone.   Feel free to do so.

• Like 1

Just now, Toshiflow said:

Apologies about that. It might be a good idea to reopen the position.  I've  taken a bit more on my plate than I can handle, I think.   Plus, I start class in few weeks and at that point I think any possibility of having enough time for keeping up with a whole club is probably going to be gone.   Feel free to do so.

That is pretty honest talk and thank you for letting us know =3

You are still very free to participate with a student or someone from town, if that helps you?

• Woohoo 1

Just now, Toshiflow said:

You are still very free to participate with a student or someone from town, if that helps you?

3 minutes ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

I think it would be good if you started it since that way it would probably make more sense if Veronica was more use to teleporting around. Not to mention she could get one more tease off before Deva pounces on her for some heated mating ;3

I like your points 😄 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Sure thing.  I'd like to pop in every now and then so yes a townie might be a good fit since I think a student would have some commitments I might not be able to make.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

So.... beezyyyyyyyy...

But I’m back for today at least. How’s things going? I heard stuff about the orientations and shite ending soon.

things are fairly well ^^ the orientations all have come to a major halt so it sounds like we are going to just end them. Also, edgar is still in the headmaster office whenever you want to start his scene with scarlett❤

• Like 1