OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 hour ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

Actually now that I think about it. I had Amelia prep some supplies with @Thatannoyinggod so we could hold that lil party between the first years folks. @Arknight @Godot @ThatCheekyLass @Icarian Dreams @JennyDK @Lum Invader @Melethron @RadChad @CloudedMoonBeam @Sierrazion @The Dark King @Dark Soul Opera 

Also, even if you weren't really active or there for the orientation and a first year (with special permission to @Solomon for Luther) you can still come to attend the gathering ^ ^ I'm still trying to find the best way to kind of plan it out. 

Ooh!! Yes a party sounds like a great idea! Inris would attend a party like that in a moment! Maybe make a few wishes a reality, for alittlw while~ 😘

She could be a part of the planning, she kinda likes to be involved that way, but Im out of town till sunday. So direct involvement would be limited. 😬

• Love 1

@Sierrazion I see you around every now and then, but not exactly active within the club! (Which isn't a problem, by the way ^^)

It would be nice to get some new people involved in for some action!

If you ever want to start a scene with someone, don't hesitate to ask here.

In fact, my 3rd year student Raul is available inside academy grounds, if you ever want to get Inris involved in some chatter with a human!

Edit: After you're back from being out of town, that is! (Sorry, my eyesight is bad)

Edited by Godot
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I wouldn't mind trying a new scene but you'd probably like someone else hogging your characters instead x3. 

WHICH as a convenient segway into saying that Yakshi, Deva and Amelia are open ^ ^

Eventually I'll probably just plop them somewhere for anyone to talk to them. 

Edited by OlrukTheSmall