OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Hello there everyone! I hope you are having a lovely and fun weekend so far? 😄

I am more or less over the crappy period I have had most of the week. Therefore I would love to hear if any of you would be up for doing a scene together?

The ones I have in play right now: 1) Veronica (headmaster)(will be free soon) 2) Malikah (student) 3) Bella (student) 4) Karnis (student).

1 hour ago, Chiyako said:

Huzzah! I made a character! Now I just need to figure out where to throw her gosh there are so many threads.

WElcome and thanks a ton for having interest in my club. I really appreciate it. I am happy to set up a scene with you, if you like any of my characters 😄 

4 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Certainly! I'll probably post tomorrow because I am super tired and need to sleep now though. But if you have any ideas let me know and we could totally start something then!

Very nice to hear. I think something with a student from the same year could make a good friendship bonding scene.

Also: Fun to see another person who formats their normal text 😛

Well Nilaa could wander her way over there seeking food! Beyond that I don't quite know. If the school might require her to wear clothes then she might have some, otherwise she might also just be completely naked. Inviting her to drinks would essentially be inviting her to food so I don't think she'd disagree with the idea!

Just now, DrMender said:

Hello all,

To those looking for a partner to interact with:

Maxwell - (Human) home economics teacher shall be free soon

Millie & Coco - (Human) Maids are available

Ryder Price - (Fox Demon) 1st Year student is available

With private homes for townsfolk now possible, I can make the mansion for the CEO the twins are hired with. Just letting you know ^^

• Woohoo 1