OOC talk for Monster Academy.

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Now I am even considering using Annie xD

There is also a lot of cute things I envisioned doing while playing as her.

I am glad this character I just made is already being accepted. It's basically me stepping out of my comfort zone and branching out, playing more than just male characters.

Also, I went with Futanari in the end, because I know that is liked by quite a few people in here. 👀

I hope it's not a problem that I didn't go with Hermaphrodite, even though that was a viable option too @Icarian Dreams ❤️

Edited by Godot
  • Like 1

Just now, Godot said:

There is also a lot of cute things I envisioned doing while playing as her.

I am glad this character I just made is already being accepted. It's basically me stepping out of my comfort zone and branching out, playing more than just male characters.

Also, I went with Futanari in the end, because I know that is liked by quite a few people in here. 👀 (I hope it's not a problem that I didn't go with Hermaphrodite, even though that was a viable option too @Icarian Dreams ❤️)

You shall burn in the depths of hell for not complying to my advice!

• Haha 1

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your evening. Just wanted to quickly thank you all for sticking to the club for this long and I hope you will continue to do so and have a blast with it!

If you have any ideas for additions or changes, you are always welcome to let me know! 😄

And dang....we are actually on page 81? That's crazy!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Godot said:

Hey @JennyDK 👀

If you think you have a free character that would work well with my new female character, Myla'tina, then let me know!

I am excited to try using her, and I hope that I won't majorly screw up and disappoint those who can play a female character perfectly around here.

Oh hello :3

I have tons of free characters. Let me list those currently in use:

• Malikah (but is soon free)
  • Bella
  • LuBelle triplets
  • Karnis

17 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

No, not at all. I will try and see which I prefer I would prefer to use. I can offer these:

• Yoko
  • Jessica "The Crow" Parker
  • Bridget LuBelle

Oooh, Bridget could be interesting! I've never interacted with her and I've never seen her in action! It seems that you've used her while I wasn't around. She seems like a nice teacher! What place do you think is fitting the most?

I have only used her once and not for very long, so I am not surprised. Thanks for the compliment ^^ I try to make her a more reasonable and easygoing part of the same family 😄

Hmmmm, well, perhaps the teachers' office would be fitting? Perhaps she needs some aid with homework? You know, something simple to help ease you into things.

Hmm, it sounds nice and simple, though I didn't exactly plan to make her super talkative, productive or anything of the sort, but now that I think about it, it's possible to form a scene under these circumstances as well! I can envision some cute scenarios. The teachers' office isn't in use currently, right?

3 minutes ago, Godot said:

Hmm, it sounds nice and simple, though I didn't exactly plan to make her super talkative, productive or anything of the sort, but now that I think about it, it's possible to form a scene under these circumstances as well! I can envision some cute scenarios. The teachers' office isn't in use currently, right?

No, it is not. It was me and Solomon who used it last and no one has posted in it since then (club owners gets notification about all posting). I am glad you seemed to like it. Of course, if you have other and better ideas, I am all for doing those.

Feel free to tag me whenever you feel like getting started.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Guroda said:

Hmm would anyone be available for me to introduce my first year at all? Rashi Shamir if possible? Realize don't have a plethora of characters here and just the two so far.

I will be up for that. I am about to finish a scene with @Neptune so I both have another character free soon as well as one less scene to keep up with.

Does any of my character interest you the most?