OOC talk for Monster Academy.

18 minutes ago, Godot said:

I'm loving it all, though I wanna place the rest of my characters in places, I just don't know what currently unused character of mine should I place in... well, anywhere. 🤔

No one says you need to use as many of them as possible. Just use whoever you feel like and who you think seems fitting 😄

27 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Well, I'm definitely enjoying the city one that I have Kasey in. I also finally got Edgar into the school dance, though his evening will be a little stressful for now as he deals with the storm that's brewing.

What storm?

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Nafarman said:

@Thatannoyinggod@Icarian Dreams

whats exactly happening in the courtyard? 😮

One of the students, Julie, (a man-eating serpent) got hungry, so she decided to create a storm at a nearby pond to sink some ships for her to eat. The problem is that no ships were around, so now the storm just keeps on growing.

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

Just now, Nafarman said:

Can my character join in there? Given he is a student, and the characters there I think are the vice headmaster and a teacher?

Well, Mary (school's security) also seems to have jumped in, but I guess the more the merrier 😛 Feel free to join in, but I'm not sure if you'd have much to do there though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nafarman said:

Can my character join in there? Given he is a student, and the characters there I think are the vice headmaster and a teacher?

I think it's doable, but I can't promise it won't get confusing. You might be better off in the dining hall, if we are talking about the easiest place to interject yourself.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Feel free to join in, but I'm not sure if you'd have much to do there though

I think Ashura would pretty much just witness things and see how things get done lol

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

You might be better off in the dining hall, if we are talking about the easiest place to interject yourself.

Okie dokie I will take a look there, guess the storm gives him a good opportunity to move inside too

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

I know, but if you have a character for one specific thing, in this case security, would you not want to use them in situations fit for it?

Makes perfect sense to me. Otherwise she wouldn't be very good at her job xP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1