OOC talk for Monster Academy.

20 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Posts are always in the need for catching up, JenJen. Sometimes I think I forget about posts myself, but hoping to not do that too often.

Plus, hello to that god who be annoying, hope you and JenJen are doing well enough today.

Heyoo ^~^ I'm doing better now that I'm home. 

@GodotI quite am enjoying this! Also been having a rather lax day, so mega great!

@ThatannoyinggodGreat to know! Nothing beats relaxing than at a place to call home!

@JennyDKOh! Speaking of characters, if your not so flat on batteries, is the bios for Azalin and Penelope still there? I was told it was hidden, and thinking of other character to use myself, hopefully be able to use Penelope again but I need to see her bio again to refresh my memory about her.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Multiversal said:

@JennyDK Oh! Speaking of characters, if your not so flat on batteries, is the bios for Azalin and Penelope still there? I was told it was hidden, and thinking of other character to use myself, hopefully be able to use Penelope again but I need to see her bio again to refresh my memory about her.

Sorry that I have missed that thing. My mind has been a bit all over today, beyond doing replies for things. I am actually about to get into bed soon. I do need to know if you plan to use them - but from what you are saying, I am guessing it is the point. I will try and make a point about giving it a look tomorrow before I need to leave.

I will gone for most of tomorrow and come back the day after.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Sorry that I have missed that thing. My mind has been a bit all over today, beyond doing replies for things. I am actually about to get into bed soon. I do need to know if you plan to use them - but from what you are saying, I am guessing it is the point. I will try and make a point about giving it a look tomorrow before I need to leave.

I will gone for most of tomorrow and come back the day after.

Yup! I plan on using Penelope and Azalin for sure, Valentine on the other hand will likely be scrapped. I did enjoy playing her with Edgar though, but better to not have too many staff that I’m not likely to play.

Also no problem, I jus wanted to let you know! I know you can get busy and that’s just fine, I don’t wanna rush you, merely remind you of something I asked yesterday if I remember right. Either way, hope you rest up well!

• Like 1

Thank you kindly ^^

It is by no means my intentions to not get it looked at, it just has slipped my mind totally. Otherwise, I would have the staff help fix it today.

Luckily I have gotten someone to help as moderator: @Thatannoyinggod

I have completely forgotten that, but thankfully, he reminded me of this! 😄 

• Woohoo 2

Then wooooo! I give my thanks to @Thatannoyinggodas well then, perhaps I should start asking about more roleplays to make... or characters that aren’t staff...

Either way, do take care of yourself Jenerator of Roleplays! I’d seriously hate to see you overworked, so again, be sure to take your time to relax properly!

• Love 1

*intercom dinging* 

Hello everyone. Its Edgar Terrigenarum, your vice headmaster. I hope all of you have had a wonderful day so far. Students and staff, I would like for you all to give a warm welcoming back to two of our lovely staff: our English Teacher and 2nd year homeroom teacher Azalin Astraea, and our devoted nurse Penelope Nazair. I ask both our wonderful childr...I mean students and staff to help make them feel back at home now that they are back from their sabbaticals. Thank you all, and have a great rest of your day. 

• Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

Well you could either look through the characters and shout out here in the OOC with said person that you want to do a scene, or if you're not picky you could just shout out that you would like to do a scene and if any one is interested. or someone could offer to you to do a scene. all of that happens in here ^~^

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Howdy @Seraphina and welcome to the club! Hope you have a good time around here!

Thank you, I should be able to do fine. It's not my first monster roleplay and I honestly missed it. 🙂

20 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Well you could either look through the characters and shout out here in the OOC with said person that you want to do a scene, or if you're not picky you could just shout out that you would like to do a scene and if any one is interested. or someone could offer to you to do a scene. all of that happens in here ^~^

I suppose I must do a kind of introductory post since my character probably can't just spawn out of nowhere. Maybe. I just need to know where I start, I suppose. Or with who? (And where). Do you have any idea of how I should do that?

30 minutes ago, Seraphina said:

I suppose I must do a kind of introductory post since my character probably can't just spawn out of nowhere. Maybe. I just need to know where I start, I suppose. Or with who? (And where). Do you have any idea of how I should do that?

We don't really do intro posts here. You can easily just describe her as a transfer student or she is starting late, others have done that. As for where/who, for an easy starting point just to start it off, there are several options open. You could try with one of the active first year students, you could do something with @Solomonand his vampire teacher because he's the first year homeroom teacher, my vice headmaster Edgar could be a decent start, along with @JennyDKand her headmistress character. You can look at the character profiles and then just @ someone on here and let them know you want to do a scene with them ^~^

• Like 1