OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Eh, I look at alpha dominance in a wolf as being a very dominant, but protective feel, as per his want to help people and try to include everyone in the stuff happening. Like the time with olruks Scarlett on the athletic field, at a certain point, I changed his speech color as his instincts to chase her kicked in, giving him a boost in self confidence and willing to put himself out in the open. He wouldn't do something the other person wouldn't want, but if they showed the interest and desire for him, he wouldn't hesitate to give them what they want.

3 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Eh, I look at alpha dominance in a wolf as being a very dominant, but protective feel, as per his want to help people and try to include everyone in the stuff happening. Like the time with olruks Scarlett on the athletic field, at a certain point, I changed his speech color as his instincts to chase her kicked in, giving him a boost in self confidence and willing to put himself out in the open. He wouldn't do something the other person wouldn't want, but if they showed the interest and desire for him, he wouldn't hesitate to give them what they want.

I don't really like the dominance fetish very much, honestly. Outside of sex it doesn't really make much sense to me and belongs in the bedroom mostly.

Edited by JennyDK

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

different folks for different strokes, i understand if im abit odd here.... buuut i can't help it if it makes me wet to think about it..... either way some things are probably better to imagine then do so... eh

If it helps, I understand you completely ^^ What you're describing is right up my alley

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I don't really like the dominance fetish very much, honestly. Outside of sex it doesn't really make much sense to me and belongs in the bedroom mostly.

Thats understandable. Different people are into different things. Only reason I was putting Julia in reference to it is because of her cuntiness, I could possibly see her pushing him to be more confident in himself if they can become friends, allowing him to stop holding himself back. And for dominance outside of sex, I look at it as a leadership quality, which is partially why he is interested in the student council thing.

9 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

... aaaannnnd now i feel like a sloot for overthinking it.... fuck

Hey, no need for that. Different people have different ideas of things. Doesn't mean that he won't pin her down if a situation happens that causes him to see that she enjoys it 😉

5 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Thats understandable. Different people are into different things. Only reason I was putting Julia in reference to it is because of her cuntiness, I could possibly see her pushing him to be more confident in himself if they can become friends, allowing him to stop holding himself back. And for dominance outside of sex, I look at it as a leadership quality, which is partially why he is interested in the student council thing.

I don't really see a correlation between leadership and "dominance". A fetish belongs in sex and is not really a thing you do outside of it, in my book.

How would you see it being relevant outside of sex? Controlling other people...which is basically what dominating means.

Just now, JennyDK said:

I don't really see a correlation between leadership and "dominance". A fetish belongs in sex and is not really a thing you do outside of it, in my book.

How would you see it being relevant outside of sex? Controlling other people...which is basically what dominating means.

There's a large part of the fetish (which I also am a part of) that relates to power-play even outside the bedroom, in everyday life. For me, for example, it's a very strong turn-on to completely relinquish control to someone else, even about the non-sexual things.

1 minute ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

To each their own, and there is no problem with that. ^^ as long as everyone is comfortable and having fun

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Well that's just the thing with fetishes. Everyone has their own ^^

Very true, both of you. I am sure I have shit I like you find weird, gross or other things. The important thing is trying to not drag others into stuff they do not enjoy.

I do want to do the L E W D S with A L L of you and at least now you know what I do not enjoy XD

• Love 3