OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, KinkyAF said:

Hey all! Thought I'd give this place a shot. I'm relatively new to this site so this will be my second club. I've had a poke around and this got my attention, I have a character in mind already so will get right into making him to start my journey here.

Hello there and a warm welcome to the site 😄 I hope you are enjoying your time here so far and I am happy you chose to drop by and take a peek at my club ❤️ If you need help or have questions, feel free to ask! 🙂

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KinkyAF said:

Well my character is complete. I have ideas for more but I think I'll just stick with Edward for now. Just need to decide what to do with him lol

I looked it over and it seem fine. The only issue I saw, was the life drain thing - it seems rather evil and aggressive, unless it is voluntarily and does not diminish the life of the human.

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I looked it over and it seem fine. The only issue I saw, was the life drain thing - it seems rather evil and aggressive, unless it is voluntarily and does not diminish the life of the human.

It is technically an evil and lethal ability. But only in full blood list demons like succubi and inccubi. Edward can use it to an extent but at most it results in the victim being tired and feeling heavy while Edward will feel invigorated. I should have probably cleared that up. Also Edward never does non-con so they kinda have to consent I guess. Oh and it isn't mandatory, Edward has full control so will only use it to prank people or reinvigorate himself if he gets destroyed 😳

Edited by KinkyAF
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Oh thank you! I will be happy to help you out if you wish to join the staff ^^ thanks for at least considering it 😄

IF you feel for any of my characters, just let me know ❤️

I've scanned over page 2 and there are two characters that caught my eye. One is yours, Bella. The other is Deva by olruk

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Oh, thank you very much 😄 though I really love Yoko and Karnis a lot too ❤️ Karnis apparently declared "too cute to lewd" and to be kept safe at all times xD

Karnis is adorable tbh I agree. As for Yoko, Edward will probably have to warm up to her first as he isn't too familiar with zombies. 

3 minutes ago, KinkyAF said:

Karnis is adorable tbh I agree. As for Yoko, Edward will probably have to warm up to her first as he isn't too familiar with zombies. 

Yoko is probably easier to get close to than Karnis, but I would love to see them both get more social and such 😄 

5 minutes ago, KinkyAF said:

damn now idk what to do lol. Jenny you got any open character? Or anyone who is active rn? Females preferred lol. Edward may get irritated if a random dude shows up

Why would a random dude annoy him? Must be a pretty harsh life if simply that causes discomfort.

I have plenty open - everyone except Veronica and Bella.