Court yard

The reason Achlian agreed to the cleaning duty was two parted; the first was that his turn was coming up anyway, and the second being that he found gardening the least tedious of all chores due to his natural affinity with the soil and vegetation. And a little heavy lifting helped keep his large muscles to stay in tip-top shape!

“How about a treat once we’re done?” he suggested as he noted their obvious lackluster attitudes towards the task at hand. Maybe something sweet like that would help them switch gears. "I’ve learned how to use one of those smoothy maker devices, so I could make us some fruit smoothies!"

The trio stretch their bodies and giving off a light and quick yawn, before he speaks again with his offer."Smoothies? I think I have heard of those before....some sort of blended fruit drink, right?", Jessica asks him while the two others simply either look around lazily or play with their phones, clearly not engaging in this menial task. They have of course seen him before, mainly due  to his large size, but haven't really interacted with him much before."Who...were you again?", a less than enthusiased Giana chimes in. However, both she and Jessica quickly give Claire a quick look as if something was wordless spoken between them.

He wasn’t too surprised that they did not know him. Unlike the troublesome trio themselves, he did not have as notable a reputation, good nor bad, as theirs. There was probably not many in the school, especially in their year, that didn’t at least know of the LuBelle sisters and their pranks.

“Achlian Ajax. We’re in the same year, but I’m in another class,” he replied simply with a shrug of his broad shoulders when they inquired about his identity.

The trio listens further as he makes his name known to them. They make a mental note about it, since it always pays off to at least be aware of who is who around here."Ohh, I am Jessica and this is Claire and Giana. So you mentioned something about a treat of some sort? How about we ditch this job and go and hang out instead then? Anything other than this mind numbing labour", the unofficial leader asks in return, already tired of mostly standing around.

Achlian nodded as Jessica introduced herself and her two sisters. Opening his mouth, he was about to protest ditching their duty but then closed it again, changing his mind. Sure, we can head to my room and I’ll make us some smoothies,” he said as he turned and glanced at the replanted tree. “Putting the tree back in place was the main job anyway and that’s done now.”

Dusting off his jacket, he noted, more to himself than the girls, “I should take a shower later.” Having worked up a bit of a sweat logging the tree and putting it back in place, his fur and uniform were sullied with some dirt and sweat.

The three of them look at each other briefly, once more seeming like they are communicating in some sort of way, which is impossible to really tell, other than some facial mimicry. Jessica then nods softly and agreeingly."Sure, we can do that", Jessica comments briefly."We have been around worse, haha", Giana chimes in after this, wondering what Jessica has in mind for this encounter. Claire looks at the leader of the sisters.'Should we try and see if we can mess with him somehow?', she asks Jessica to which the other part grins back at her.

• 3 weeks later...

Another morning is upon us as Julia, still not fully recovered, lazily lounges around the bright and sunny outside. It feels a bit too cramped inside, so she moved out here to lie down and chill various places, maybe even take a nap a bit later. In any case, She stretches her body and wings, making sure she is lying down nice and comfortable, letting the heated sunny rays warm her naked form. She is quite unaware of herself being sought out by someone @Where Is My Car

The previous night was a little intense... The amount of alcohol that Talon drank was certainly above and beyond what he was used to. But luckily, he was a trooper who could recover from any hangover! At least, that’s what he told himself as he wandered through the school with a rather annoying stomach ache. A groan escaped him as he went outside into the courtyard. “Hey Talon drink this... It’s not that strong...” Whatever random students that passed him could have heard him silently bitching to himself. “Damn liar, I was way too drunk...” Once he stepped outside, the fresh air greeted his lungs, bringing a small smile to his face. He was essentially a bird, so naturally he would enjoy just simply being outside.

Although, something caught his eye. A naked girl on the ground a short distance away, and that pair of tits looked familiar. As he approached her and saw more of her features, he recognized her from the party last night. They even shared a good laugh and a drink at one point. When he was finally standing over her, he lowered himself to balance on the palms of his feet and poked her in the cheek with his index finger. “Hey, you know you’re naked, right?” She could recognize it as the same exact sentence he used to greet her at the party, if she was even able to remember it. “Long time no see... Manticore. I hope your hangover isn’t too bad.” A small chuckle slipped from his person at the casual greeting. Talon thought it was especially funny that he couldn’t even remember her name. But man, how could anyone walk around naked and be comfortable? She amazed him, but he wasn’t going to complain. After all, he got to enjoy a decent bit of eye candy with her around. 

@JennyDK

OOC: as club owner and follower of the topic, I do get notifications, so there is no need to to tag me. Just so you are aware of it.

She grumbles lightly as she was not really planning on being disturbed by anyone and certainly not this close and early on in the day. She yawns softly and rises up enough so she can sit on her butt and look upwards the person addressing her. She most definitely do not look rested or fresh in any major way."H....huh? What? Who...who are you? I am always naked...I hate clothing...ughh...it's wayyyy too early for this", she groans out and yawns again, albeit not as much as before. Meanwhile, her tail lazily swings from side to side.

It seemed this interaction would be a little more difficult that he originally thought it would be. Did she even remember him? It didn’t seem like it. A mischievous thought crossed his mind then, perhaps a little trick was in order. “You don’t remember me? We met last night at the party, although you were really drunk when I talked to you...” Talon faked a sigh and fell back onto his butt, sitting across from her. “This is awkward then. You broke my favorite shot glass and promised to pay for it. Remember that?” A sly smirk spread across his lips and he started playing with a few strands of his pretty long red hair. “You owe me like five bucks dude.” Was this the truth? Absolutely not. He was totally trying to con her out of a quick five.

She rubs the back of her head, trying to recall last night, which was most likely a haze rather than anything else. She still has no clue what his name is."Well, I do tend to have plenty of fluids...you know...to keep me from dehydrating, hahaha! Ohhh..is that so? Accidents happen...sorry. I will give you a six pack next time then. I don't exactly have money on me anyway...", she says and nothing really points her really caring that much about something that insignificant. The sun, whilst warm and nice on her body, also tends to make her more drowzy."Did you come out here just to tell me about a silly glass?", she says, almost snickering openly.

Talon took a deep breath to keep himself from making the obvious lewd joke that was surely in both of their minds. Although it did prompt him to replace his mischievous smirk with a more relaxed smile. “I’ll remember that the next time we end up going to the same party. Speaking of which, my buddy is having one next weekend. Anyone who can drink like you is welcome.” His con... Sort of worked. What he wanted to do was finesse the five and spend it on something to eat, but a pack of beer in the future wasn’t a bad score. “That was only part of the reason. I actually wanted to talk.” Talon made a tiny spectacle, like he was looking for someone watching him and leaned just a little bit closer with a hand beside his mouth, acting all secret like. “I don’t have a lot of friends here.” A partial truth. He had a couple of homies, but a part of him also wanted to ogle at the beauty in front of him up close.

In Julia's mind it's most just an excuse to get a hold of more alcohol and chances to drink it. Considering past parties, where she has offered to bring stuff, she usually ends up taking some of it before even showing up. If this can stop her being pestered over a mere glass, then all the better really."Oh awesome! Is it somewhere in town or what? In any case, more parties is always fun! Also...yeah, I have not met many party lovers here so far!", she says and chuckles, remembering her night with Jessica after the dance.

The black feathered wings that protruded from his back stretched out as he did the same with his arms and torso. It was apparent that he was pretty tired too. “Yeah, sort of on the outer edges. But that just means less people to bother us.” Sure, this manticore was pretty damn hot. But there was truth in his earlier statement, he didn’t really have a lot of friends. Anyone who was willing to party like her would surely be fun to hang around. Talon pulled out a cigarette and lit it with the tip of his wing, a small fire coming from it. “I know right? I thought I was the only one picking up on that.” The lack of parties was substantial. But more than that, there seemed to be a lack of fun people as well. At least, if they existed he hasn’t met them yet.

"How would more people at a party be a bother? It just makes them more fun and epic!", she says with gusto, despite how hungover she still seems. She even pumps one of her fists into the air, showing her interest and energy for fun shindigs like that. It does seem like he gets how it can be to surrounded by less "enthustiastic" people around him, so hopefully they can have some good parties in the future."Well..perhaps we could start a club here at school for people like us? Like a party club or something?", she suggests.

He raised an eyebrow at the naked manticore, visibly confused. Has she never had a bad experience at a party before? “You’re sorta right. You’re supposed to have a lot of cool people there. But certain people can crash the vibe. Gotta weed them out, ya know?” Personal experience was his teacher here, having gotten into a couple of fights at parties in the past. And witnessed several other mishaps. “A club? How cute. We’ll have to lie to the school about what it’s for. Can’t have them knowing they’re endorsing us to smoke and drink.” A small cloud of smoke escaped his lips as he casually dragged on his cigarette. He wasn’t even sure if he was allowed to smoke here.

"I suppose. I don't really mingle with jerks though. It may just have been people you have encountered. Oh well, I guess we will see how it goes with your pal's party!", she says and yawns once more, herself seriously debating having a nap up in a tree a bit later on as that usually provides her with less disturbances. Not that she minds too much for now as she wasn't sleeping, but nap time is sacred and holy and whoever tries to disturb is in it for a verbal thrashing. She gives him a strange look for those last comments."We are not kids. We can smoke outside as much as we want and as long as you are not blind drunk in class, they don't give a shit if you have a beer or something between classes. Of course, we are not using the club to get hammered or high, but to plan some cool parties - maybe even for the academy", she says, already getting ideas.

Another drag of his cigarette, and another puff of smoke escaped him and leaked into the air around him. People tell him to quit all the time, but he rather enjoyed the action of smoking. He shrugged at the hot manticore’s words before saying, “My buddy’s parties always kick ass. You don’t have to worry.” She seemed very optimistic about their club idea. Talon was not. But if she was offering to plan some parties for the school itself, she might just get the permission they needed. “Well my plan is to get hammered and high at these parties.” A small chuckle followed his sarcastic words. “If you think we can get permission, then I don’t see why we couldn’t try it at least. But you have to plan anything we do for the school.” His tone of voice was sorta smartassy, but she might be able to tell he was just kidding around. At least for the most part.

Julia can certainly agree on the part about getting nicely and heavily drunk, as that is always a blast to her, even if she knows she has to take care of stuff the day after. She is pretty happy with and proud of her sudden brilliant idea and hopefully it will even do some good for the social life of the academy. The manticore frowns heavily at the last part she hears though."I don't intend to do all of the work. If you are going to be lazy about it, I am sure I can find someone willing to put in the actual work. That is a horrible attitude to have, you know?", she says, clearly not happy with that statement of his. She may be a party freak, but she is not a pushover, far from it.

All Talon truly wanted was a group of people to party with. He didn’t need a club for that. A passing thought did entertain him though... With the help of the school’s funding, they could rent out kickass toys like bouncy castles or water guns. Hell they could use the school’s money to buy booze. That convenience would be good backing. After taking another drag of his cigarette, he sighed on the exhale, sort of deadpanning at the naked manticore. “I was being sarcastic.” Then he flopped backwards onto the ground for comfort. The cigarette wasn’t helping his hangover at all. Imagine that. “I’ll help you out on one condition. We need to get a bouncy castle at some point.” If this wound up being too much work, he could always leave. But if it wound up being fun... It might even be worth the effort. Especially if he got to hang out with a naked manticore all the time.

Julia almost felt like giggling at the thought of him bouncing around in there, but she kept her composure for now at least. She has no idea how she should have guessed it was sarcasm. Oh well, nothing to really dote on and it is better to just move along with things. She doesn't really like the idea of being conditioned, but if she ever feel like he is not really doing his part, she could always suggest him leaving unless he does so on his own, of course."I cannot promise such a thing, but we can always hear out the staff member who will help supervise our club. Who do you think we should ask to do that?", she asks, wondering how well he knew the faculty. The fresh air does help relieve her hangover slowly, but surely as she looks a bit more perky, especially after having her idea.

His tone or voice was light hearted now, and he even let a tiny chuckle escape him as he spoke. “Don’t worry, we’re getting one eventually. A huge one too.” Another moment passed and be stretched his wings out underneath of him, spreading them to the maximum in each direction. And his arms followed shortly after. He yawned, obviously still tired from the night before. When she asked about staff he nervously laughed and averted his gaze from the manticore. “I uh, don’t get along with very many of them. I’ve always thought Ms. Blackwater on security was cool, but I’m not sure she’s even capable of supervising a club.” 

Julia laughs lightly at the comment about getting a huge bouncing castle. It certainly would be...interesting, to see drunk students tumble around like idiots - surely a decent show for the outsider. She notices his change in expression and such once the subject about the staff comes up. The security lady doesn't really seem like one who ought to be concerned with these things."What...did you do? Are you some sort of troublemaker?", she asks, mostly wanting to see what kind of stuff she might have to deal with.

He’s simply dealt with the security lady the most outside of any classes. The manticore hit the nail on the head... Troublemaker was a perfect word for Talon. “No, I’m not a trouble maker... It’s just that uh, I’m a... A...” Usually he’s a quick thinker who could come up with some bs to help cover up his personality. But that’s the one thing he couldn’t really deny. “Troublemaker. Yeah you’re right. But it isn’t like that. The school just happens to frown upon what I find fun.” A sigh escaped him as he went to puff on his smoke again, only to realize it was pretty much just filter. He dropped the butt on his wing, setting it on fire for a few moments before it turned to ash. 

While she personally don't care for what he does outside of her own business and such, it does seem relevant to inquire further about these kind of deeds he is up to that cause for the staff to not be too fond of him. Julia's face grown a tad more serious and inquisitory. She would rather not be got into any trouble with any sort of club she might start up."What sort of stuff have you been up to? I would really like to know", she says, her tone of voice indicating she is quite intent on finding out.