ATMGlory - JennyDK [OCCUPIED: RadChad]

"You sound like you right out of a Lovecraft story, It's not bad, but I prefer your normal speaking voice  it sounds sexy, plus I get to hear that little tomboy growl when I make you take it up that sweet little ass." He said with a bit of a sly chuckle as he pulls back and tries his best to help angle his cock for her tight throbbing little hole, he then slowly pushes it in slowly letting her suck him in as he pushes  his moans started to grow louder and his breathing heavier as he drives his spear through the girls little pucker hole."Mmmmm thaaat's soooo tight. ahhh if I could I'd fill that tight little ass with my cock ,fuuck.." He said pushing it to the base as little gasps and moans leak from his lips into the microphone.

Edited by RadChad

"Haha, at least we can have a bit of a laugh at it at least, right? Though I am very pleased that you like my normal voice and I will make sure to growl nice and sharply as well", she responds back, snickering lightly from the funny moment that just passed, though still mixed in with a heavy groaning for what is to come. Of course, she does her best to grab his dick and help him aim for her tight asshole. Finally, it seems to find the right angle and pushing.  Her spinchter opens up nice and well and as promised, a deeply felt and horny growl is heard through the speaker while the cock slowly slides deeper."Aaaaahh yesss...mmmmmm...I expect you to fill it nice and good!", she pants needily, feeling pleasure already buildintg rapidly, which he feels as well, from her innards clamping down on him.

"I always say if you can laugh with the person you are having sex with then you have found a good partner." A slight gasp leaves his lips followed by panting as he fills her ass as deep as he can go then starts rocking his hips sliding that big condom covered dick in and out of her ass.  he started to moan feeling that tight little pink butthole stroking his rock hard dick. His hips rocked at a slow steady pace gradually starting to pick up speed,  his panting grew quicker and deep moans lipped into the microphone, the sexy smell of musk and anal sex filling the nose of the small girl in the machine. "Ahhh yeah you have such a tight smooth little asshole I want it wrapped around my cock all day.." Let out a soft but long pleasure filled sigh as he started to rock his hips at a quicker pace stroking her tight smooth butthole more frequently, he gradually picked up the pace wanting to hear her little growls of pleasure as he rutted her soft slick little ass.

"Haha! Very true, mister! Mmmmmmm, you shouldn't be afraid of making jokes!", she replies happily back, very much agreeing to his point. As he fills her butt it further and further, he is greeted with increasingly high heat and of course tightness, while her inner muscles work to milk all of his lenght greedily. Just like him, her own noises of pleasure and arousal rises as well, getting steadily louder out of the speakers on the booth. The lovely mix of musk and scent of lovely sex and needy lust spreads heavily inside of the ATMGlory, further exciting her. Soon enough, her hips move lightly to meet his own thrusts."Nghhh..hahhhnnn...plenty of anal training helps keep it nice and sweet! Mmmmmmm..feeells soooo niiiiiiice! I am sure it wouldn't mind plenty of exercise from big dicks!", she growls back deeply.

"If I do that I'll start getting carried away, and just be silly the whole time.. but if a joke comes to me I'll say it. " He said moaning into the intercom his panting getting louder and he starts picking up the pace with his hips listening to her her moan through her end. He starts to really pound her tight little ass now rutting her insides with his big thick monster cock. His moans growing louder and echoing throughout the box, his musk growing stronger as he starts to sweat  form the feeling of her smooth little butthole milking his enormous fat cock. "Well if you're trained little asshooole can taake it I'm going to go haaarder!" He said pumping his hips hammering her little asshole with a quick tight strong that stays smooth and even as his hard dick glides through her ass.

"Of course! It gets bad fast if you force it! Mmmmmmmmm, but enough about that, I think it is time we get serious and have your lovely dark cock milked nicely!", she groans back and as he gets more into it, so does she and it seems both sides of the booth begins to really put more energy into it and even from outside the sounds of PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! can be heard as the cocks slaps against her large fat white butt. The gushes of juices is also faintly heard, but is most often and easily covered by her moans of pleasure."Ahhh..you can..nghhhh..go as..mmmm...haaaard..as you w..waaaAAAAANTT!! OHHH..C..CUUMMMIIIIIIINNG!", she yells in delight and sounds of light squirting is even heard.

"Yeah I I agreeeeeeeee."pumps my hips hard and fast plowing my monstrous man meat through her sweet little ass moaning deeply into the intercom while I heat your moans and the sounds of your cheeks clapping thunderously around my cock through the speakers. I pull back to let my whole cock slide through your tight wet ass with every pump then stays deep and pumps my hips fast and tight rutting into the deepest death of of your asshole before. Then gives you hard frequent pump that pound my cock through your ass like a piston." Mmm that ass is soo good! it's not so easy to make you cum this time!"  Moans into the microphone pounding hard and growling into the into com as I lean into it.

While he seems to have his own ways to increase her pleasure, so does she have her own methods and one of them being her scooting around a bit to provide a new angle for him to enter her, which is basically her behind raised even higher up, making him feel every part of her tight and warm colon in a new way. With her strong hips she practically rides him now, slamming hard and fast  down, basically making her body powerbottom him instead and practically taking the "charge". Of course, this also leads to higher levels of pleasure for her as well."AHHH..SH..sHIITTT...SSOO..HOOOOOTT! MMMMMM...HAHHHNNN...GOODD YESS!!", she moans and growls harshes and with a more gravely voice.

"OOOOH SHIIIIT fuck, I think this one is gonnna run a little looong!" As soon as he finished speaking her pulled back and drove his hard thick dick in deep and started giving hard pumps moaning while putting his hands behind his head he stayed deep in her little ass and rolled his hips up and down gliding his hard cock through her walls and moaning deeply as he rolled them tight and quick rutting her little butthole, "SHHIT thaaat ass feel soooooo good holy shit!" Pumps a bit harder rutting deep in that tight cologne then starts pounding a little harder. 

• Like 1

The two of them seem to have found a nice and new way to stimulate each other and with this new position and angle, her inner walls are rubbed against in an entirely new manner, but very welcomed. The sloppery wet noises that mixes in with the clasping ones, making it a nice and lewd symphony of various sexial sounds. SLAAAP! PLAAP! SMAAACK! PLAAAP! THUDD! SLAAAP! PLAAP! it goes on and on and her butt cheeks almost red and sore from the rough and rapid fucking, her body and mind a whirlwind of pleasure and joy."AHH..HAGGNNN...F.FUUUCCKK!! I...I'M G..GONNAAA...NGHHH..SHIIIT..YESSSSS!", she yells again, orgasming harder, but in return making it many times more tight and rough for the man behind the wall.

He listens to the sound of her orgasm on the floor through her intercom speakers, it's blended in with the sounds of slapping, smacking and slapping and plaaping all to the motion o his hips as he ruts her ass with his rock hard cock he rolls his faster the same way keeping it nice and tight. He grunted and moaned into the microphone adding to the symphony of sexual sound echoing through her box. His bit his lip and pumped his hips even faster" OOOOH FUUCK THAT SPOT FEELS SO GOOOOOD !!! Stay right there! Just like that! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"  He listened to the sounds though the intercom speaker  closing his eyes while he kept a consistent stroke and pace. He then started to go a bit faster and really use his tip to rut deep in her slick tight colon." MMMM That feels so good I wish I could reach in there and smack that ass!"

She too, takes great pleasure in the overwhelming and many different noises the two of them create in unison, while her body shakes with delight and orgasmic bliss and pleasure. Her hips move even harder and rougher, aiming to bring her customer hard and heavily to orgasm. In cooperation they both find spots where their united pleasure simply skyrockets and she feels another violent climax shudder her inside and outside at once. She makes sure to get all of his shaft deeply inside and stimulating every part of it immmensely."Ahhh...nghhahhh...nngahhhagn!", she can only growl back, about to be fully spent.

He slows down hearing her cum all over the floor listening to that sweet sound mixed in with all the different noises coming from the intercom made it better than he was expecting he wanted to ride her ass nice and slow and let her savor the feeling of his musky chocolate dick up her tight pink ass. He slid his hard cock through her ass with a long smooth stroke moaning into the intercom before rolling his hips really fast once he felt that cum build up inside her then pumped his hips and rutted that add hard and fast until his hard cock burst with cum and filled up the balloon" AAAHHHH THAT"S IT RIGHT THERE!! you're gonna have lots of cum from that, plenty of baby goo to get you paid."

There seems to be a "calm before the storm", as the movements grow much slower, yet still remaining rough and deep, once the man outide of her booth slows down, allowing her to ride her last orgasm a bit longer. Then the motions catch speed once more, on both sides really and they aim together to finally let him blow his load. Fast, relentless and eagerly do the movements meet and recreate the lovely noises and sensations from before, but she squeezes him even rougher and firmer, wanting to give the final push. Once it seems unavoidable, she too orgasms a final time, screaming hard and incomprehensibly as the condom fills up.

Once things die down and she retracts her body from his softening cock and saves the condom with a knot tied to it."Mmmmm, thank you very much again for your patronage, mister! Was it to your liking?".

"Oh I show you just how much I like it, my sexy tomboy friend!" Chad said punching in the key pad and sending her 140c.  The thought of her sliding his big thick cock back into any one of those tight little holes was enough to get him to start swelling once again. As she put away the condom and weighed it it began to throb deeply, each pump of blood causing his long thick snake to rise until it became a hard throbbing spear, ready to plunge into one of her tight wet holes. by the time she would be ready he would once again be rock hard , his veiny cock pulsating in anticipation of her working his big juicy tip once again. " Mmm ready when you are!" She said chuckling into the intercom slightly.

She snickers playfully, pleased with how her services and such seems to be drawing back the same customer. Not that she minds at all and it is nice to have a steady clientele after all. It doesn't take long before her hands are back on the fully erect member once more and lightly stroking it a bit before leaning close to kiss along the tip, up and down, getting the taste of it back on her lips."Mmmmm, my my! I am always hot and ready! Your dick is still very yummy and lovely!", she growls in delight and since she is not given instructions on what to do first, she leans in and wraps her lips around the crowned tip to start sucking him off.

"Well thank you pretty tomboy who's name I don't know!" He bit his lip, a slight smile formed when he heard her growl and felt those soft lips kiss and suck his thick tip." Mmm that's it just like that, I'm about to throw you a birthday party with all the cum balloon you'll get for sucking my dick like that." He leaned into the intercom and moaned into it letting her know just how good she was making his cock feel from sucking that tip. slight gasps and pants started to flow into the inter com and echo into the ATM. Only getting louder the harder she sucked his full throbbing tip. 

With her mouth and lips quite busy already, there are not many noises emerging from the intercom from the other side, other than sloppery sucking noises and such lewd wet noises. Her lips fit firm and tightly around the head, with her tongue licking at the crowned tip or around it while she sloooowly tries to stuff more in her mouth and moist mouth. A hand around the base of the yummy big meaty spear makes sure it stays nicely in place while her mouth tries its best to travel down along the veiny boner.

His moans start to get louder as her head sucked hard on his thick tip, biting his lip he enjoyed the ambient sounds of her sucking and slurping on his big thick head. His teeth sank deeper into his lip when he felt her tongue glide along the crown of his tip. He closed his eyes tight in pleasure feeling her take more into his mouth, the bottom of his tip gliding across her soft wet tongue. when he open his mouth once again he started moaning and breathing heavy to the way she sucked him off."Mmmmmmm that's so fucking good. I love the way you suck this cock little cutie." He said looking at the picture of her on the machine.

The heavy sounds of grunting, moaning and panting further fuels her lust to suck off the large penis and of course her own personal enjoyment as she loves to pleasure her customers as well as possible. The praise given to her also very much add to this, naturally, letting her know she is doing a great job. She slips the lips backwards and in between her tongue making rapid and rough lapping at the tip or licking around it, she has opportunity to reply."Haha, I'll say...you seem to really love my booth. IT makes me wonder if you only use mine", she says playfully in her normal tomboyish voice. After a bit of time servicing it like that, she slips her lips back down the shaft, but taking much more now that the rod is more slick with saliva.

A slit gasp slips from his lips when he felt her pull his cock out and lick all over it with her tongue. "I've been to other one's but I coome here the most!." Chad said grunting in pleasure as she kissed all over his cock. He started to panting before letting out another content moaning growl once she started taking his cock back into her mouth and sucking on it taking it deeper before because it was so slick with her drool. His moans started to grow louder the more she sucked on his cock. "Oh shit just like that, oh fuck that mouth feels so fucking good!"  He moaned getting close to the inter com to let her hear everything he was doing.

"Hehe, have you been cheating on little me? For shaaaaame", she says, not meaning it, but simply teasing him lightly and making it clear with a cute giggle. She has his cock out again and this time kissing it all over, with heavy and long smooches, making sure to change up her servicing of the rod. After that happens for a while, the lips slip down the rod a third time, this time taking it very deeply, while her tongue licks and lashes all over and twirling around either the shaft or head.

"I knoooow, I feel sooooo baaaaad about it!" He moaned sarcastically while she teased and stroked his cock. With a smile he chuckled a bit at her cute giggle " Feels like you forgiven me, you're such a good girl friend I don't deserve you." He said in response to her kisses all over his cock his playful sarcasm coming through clearly on her end. He grunts a moan and feels her mouth slide back down his hard thick cock, his balls start to get heavy as she takes his cock to the back of her throat and sucks it hard. "Ugh Ugh fuck!" he started to pant and moan feeling her suck on his big thick tip. 

She would giggle if her mouth was not full of fat cock, that she is slobbering down her throat as far as possible. For now, she is far too busy and into sucking and tasting the lovely dick in her mouth, which only gets more slippery for each moment she sucks it down. Her warm hand remains on the shaft and only lightly jerking him off, providing a bit more pleasure along with the blowjob. The scent of wet pussy soon spreads, even through the booth she is inside.

Chad leans in and sniffs into the intercom, "Mmmmmmm you're ready to get that tight little tomboy pussy filled, I can smell how wet you are out hear." Speaking into the microphone with a lustful growl.  His balls were so heavy with cum, dangling inside the booth, shaking as she sucked him hard and deep. That long shaft looked so slick and shiny as she drooled all over his juicy tip and hard shaft. "Mph! fuuuuuck! " He panted and moaned looking at her picture while his cum built up." I'm getting close!" Moaning while she sucked his big cock.