ATMGlory - JennyDK [OCCUPIED: RadChad]

Jenny has had her own Glory mounted near a train station.

The machine is placed close to the tying point between all railways to many important places and thus a lot communing is going o here, especially since one of the lines lead to an international airport. The Glory is a big rectangle, which can be accessed from all four sides at the same time, having her be able to service four customers if she desires. Holes are able to adjust as well, in order to accomodate cocks of various sizes. Due to wanting to be anonymous, there is nothing with her name on the machine.

There are various ways to interact and order a service. There is both an intercom with built-in translator as well as screens for direct and easy ordering. A single screen displays the prices and services offered:

• Handjob: 10 credits
  • Blowjob: 20 credits
  • Titjob: 15 credits
  • Anal: 50 credits
  • Vaginal: 70 credits

Two-customer option:

• Mouth and ass/vagina: 110 credits
  • Double handjob: 30 credits
  • Double blowjob: 50 credits
  • Double penetration: 150 credits

• There is still an image of the Catcher inside:
    Spoiler

atmgloryimg..jpg

Edited by JennyDK

Chad approached the machine tapping the screen he paid for he blowjob and anal services, depositing 70 credits into the machine,  then pressed the intercom button to let her know he was there. He slid his cock through the square shaped hole letting his big chocolate cock dangle in front of her. He pressed the intercom and looked around waiting for her to begin," I got a big surprise for you." He said with a grin  making sure the full length of his cock was inside, it swelled in front of the person occupying the machine quickly getting hard and thick  and growing more erect by the second. Closing his eyes in anticipation he waited for the person inside to get started on blowing his ever growing cock, hoping she will make it nice and sloppy for the anal that would come later.

Edited by RadChad

The transaction and ordering is quick, smooth and easy, showing how well maintained these machines are kept. Soon enough, she is seeing the fat, heavy and musky black cock slide inside of one of the holes in her box."Mmmmmm, I do love surprises indeed and this one looks very yummy and inviting indeed! I appreciate you picking my humble ATMGlory and I will make sure you get your credits of worth!", she growls in a cute tomboyish voice. Soon enough a warm and silky hand grasp around the shaft, feeling it grow still against her fingers and palm. Lips begin to kiss up and down the hardened rod, lipstick rubbing off on it since it is quite popular with most customers, so she does it per standard. The hand gently strokes the rest of the shaft while her mouth and lips slip over the crowned tip to taste him directly.

Edited by JennyDK

"No problem box lady I'm sure we will have lots of fun together." Chad said into the intercom before closing his eyes in pleasure from the feeling of the girls soft silky hand against his thick pulsating shaft. His swelling increased immediately and it wasn't long before he was fully erect in front of the girl. He thought that the little tomboyish growl was kind of cute, he relaxed deeply enjoying the feel of her soft warm kisses along his hard throbbing rod, the musky scent wafted into her nose before she started stroking his big veiny shaft and taking his bulbus tip into her mouth. He had to clinch his teeth and look down at the screen trying to hold in his moans that he dose not alert any passers by. "Damn this feels so fucking good.." He said under his breath into the intercom trying to mask the sensual moans of pleasure from everyone else but her.

Edited by RadChad

It doesn't take long before the second hand joins in and begin to lightly and gently massage his balls below, that churns with much jizz and need for proper and happy release. The two hands work together to stroke, grope, rub and massage the nuts and shaft of the anonymous man behind the wall. A nice and warm and wet mouth ensures that the cock is getting generously lathered up nicely and thus making it easier to stroke and play with. Sloppery and wet noises emerge from the intercom as she slobbers on the black cock before her. Her lips makes sure to properly and hungrily taste, stimulate and tease around the mushroom shaped tip, just at the edges of it, where it is most sensitive."Ohhh my, you are a yummy one! Mmmmmm..don't worry...there is no need to hold back...everyone is fine with this...so moan as hard as you feel!", she pants back.

Chad clinched his teeth tightly in pleasure feeling her hand start to massage his big balls, he stays relaxed and keeps his head down and his eyes on the screen, wanting to moan especially at how much she is showing that she enjoys the taste. Feeling he mouth get his cock nice and sloppy felt especially good, his tip now being fully swollen when she starts to suck on the ridges around the base of his tip." That's good to k-know.." He spoke letting a moan slip out while she sucks on his big mushroom tip, he relaxes deeply in pleasure while she churns out a fresh batch of cum from his big musky balls. "Damn girl it's like you get it, you don't have to cram all that shaft down your throat, just work the tip and that's all you need to do!" He gushed as moans echoed through the ATM box, Chad holding the intercom so she can hear every little sound he makes.

She, as well as him, gets turned by her partners liking she does, meaning it becomes a lewd circle of mutual arousal and pleasure giving. She finds it lightly cute that the man thinks he needed to keep his voice down and it is not like anyone would look at you in a funny manner if you do lower your volume, but loud noises does make her hotter indeed. Unable to see what is happening and only feel and hear it, he is free to use his imagination as he wishes. In any case, her lips and tongue thoroughly work the large and yummy crowned tip, plastering it in saliva, both to pleasure him and of course to make it nice and wet for her backdoor later on. She even wraps her lips down over the head and down further a bit, holding her mouth very tight before slipping her lips back, giving a new and different sense of pleasure back."Ahhhh...so lovely and tasty...mmmmmmm...don't worry...leave it all to me, sugar", she says happily.

"Oh I got lots of hot liquid sugar for you to taste!" He said a bit louder in a more sultry tone now talking into the intercom openly. Closing his eyes he felt her tight slick lips squeeze and stroke the base of his tip, and shaft while she sucked him in deeper. "Mmm just like that keep working that tip with that cute little tomboy mouth of yours.." He he said with a deep content moan from his chest feeling her mouth work his tip and glide along the end of his shaft. "Don't stop until you are swimming in all this hot sweet milk I got for you!" Holding the button down on the intercom he let her hear the deep moans rolling off his lips flooding her senses with his moans, the sweaty musk of his big heavy balls, and the taste of his long juicy cock." Don't forget it's gotta be nice and sloppy for your tight little ass." Moaning out while in a state of intense pleasure while looking at the picture of the pretty blonde girl inside.

She moans heavily herself, in pleasure and excitement, happy to service her current customer and hoping for many more to come by later tonight, which only makes her body hotter and wetter as well. Her hand makes sure to properly and tightly squeeze and stroke along his girthy shaft, feeling thick veins make up a nice part of the skin and surface of the rod. She takes pleasure in hearing and knowing he took her advice and allowed himself to be much more vocal and loud."Mmmmmm, yesss...offf course...I aim for the highest possible service, after all! Nghhh...mmmm and pretty sure my sister wouldn't mind us teaming up soon as well", she growls in delight. Though he said she only needed to pleasure the tip, she still grips the root of the dick firmly and begin to slowly lower her hungry lips down the meaty spear, taking his cock to the base little by little while still squeezing his nuts.

Cha pulls his phone and looks at his bank account, " I think I can splurge on you and your sister, but it will be blow jobs for a week straight.." He said moaning contently through the intercom letting her hear how good she made him feel " Then again if you can work that ass as good as you work your mouth, you might end up stealing all my business." Letting out a content rumbling moan from his chest as he spoke, he kept his finger on the button for her letting her hear every sound every slight gasp he made while she brought her self deeper, he let out a little "Mmm" Into the intercom letting her savor how much he enjoyed the way she squeezed his big nuts. " Mmm you are starting to get so cum hungry.. but you get to savor the taste of this big cock a little longer.. I'll let you know when you get to swallow this hot load baby.. you just relax and enjoy making this big dick feel goooood!" Moans echoing through the ATM while he spoke moaning in satisfaction while she worked his big cock expertly.

Edited by RadChad

She chuckles a bit at that, but luckily no customers has had an issue with a bit of humour adding in, on these proceedings."Mmmmm, but we are happy to get as many services we can get through after all!", she replies back and trying to push herself a bit more to make it even more worth the credits being spent here and of course, a happy customer is usually a returning one. OF course, she gets right back to swallowing his member deeper and this time her cute little button nose touches the base of his member, the member slightly down her throat. She is unsure how he unaware of it, but the jizz is not for her stomach or even other holes, but serves as currency. Of course, with her mouth and throat busy, there is little opportunity to reply back, but at least she is soon enough bobbing her head up and down on the cock in a steady, but rough motion.

"Which is ahhh- ha-all well and good until I've spent all m my m money, "His pleasure filled grunts were audible in her ATM, Chad looked to be leaning on the box while he held down the intercom his light panting filling the ears of the cute girl inside as she pressed her little nose against his base, his length mostly down her throat while she sucked him deeply, his balls swung big and heavy ready to burst with hot cum. "Just like that , keep fucking this big cock with your tight little mouth pussy.. I'll give you all the hot cum you've worked so hard for!" His moans flowed into the intercom not really caring if it looked like he was having a very sensual conversation with an ATM machine. " Ahh that's it almost!..get ready for it!"

Edited by RadChad

She doesn't have to be told, but she does take joy in the lewd talk and of course providing what is wanted from her. The lips fly up and down the cock, massaging and pleasuring the tip and its ridges, the throbbing veins, the thick shafts and with a hand still stroking his rod and playing with his ballsack. eager to bring him closer and closer to climax. Neither of them seem too bothered with the open display of bodily need, lewd action and sounds of pleasure and arousal. By now, the dick is heavily slick with juices and more than ready for what is next. Getting warned about his nigh ejaculation makes her slip her mouth off and hold the cock in one hand."Mmmmmmm, so far so lewd! Ahhh...let's get this baby here all snug in a rubber", she moans out and with a swift and determined motion, a condom is out and being put down on the large black rod. She gets onto all four and into a proper position, her ass throbbing with anticipation while she guides the tip towards her spinchter."Ahhhh, whhenever..you are..a.hhh...rea..readyyy", she pants out.

"Damn that was good fucking head!" panting lightly before pressing his tip to her tightly little hole. With a slow steady thrust he pushes the tip past her tight little sphincter filling it and spreading it more and more as she takes his rock hard shaft into her ass. His moans flood the intercom the whole way through." It's so fucking tight around my cock!" He leans his head back and bites his lip before rocking his hips stroking her tight throbbing walls with his hard cock, the ridges veins, and tip glide against the walls of her ass as they clinch around him. His lustful panting filling the intercom and echoing in the small ATM box. His stroke stays at a steady pace allowing her to work his cock with her sexy ass. content moans and groans filling the intercom. " I didn't know it could feel this good with a condom on!"

Edited by RadChad

She does her best to prepare herself, but luckily the Catchers often make their ass nice and ready for their servicing hours and Jenny is no exception to this. So it is relatively easy to let the tip and shaft slowly penetrate and then fill her ass up until the balls hit her lower abdomen."Mmmmmmmmmm, yesss...very niiiceee indeed! Ahhhh...it's been a whillle since I took it in the asss!", she growls on in her tomboyish tone of voice. Her inner walls already squeeze and massage his rod hard and heavy and she can sense the cock doing well about hitting her sweet spots already. With his dick soon fully inside the thrusts made causes heavy sloppery noises to be made and heard, even outside of my box. I do my best to meet the movments made and of course, this causes great pleasure on my part too."Agrhh...g..go..gonna..c..cu..cumm to..tooo...we...can..cl..cliimmax too..getherrrhg...nngggghhhhaahh!", she pants out, her mind throbbing with pleasure.

"It defiantly feels like it's been a while! Ahhh shit I like it when you growl like that.' He grunts and moans as he keeps a smooth stroke and a steady rhythm guiding his big fat tip and rock hard monster shaft along every bit of her ass, listening to the way she moaned he could tell which spots she liked and gave a harder thrust along those spots to stroke them deeply." It's so goood fuuuck! Just hang in theeere I'm gonnaa  cuuuummm! " He said closing his eyes and maintaining his stroke, his tip already leaking pre cum into the condom and soon he would release his hot thick milk inside of it. "Right Now ,sexy white girl!" He said releasing all that hot sticky cum into the condom and moaning as he flooded it inside her ass, he slowly pulled out moaning  his cock now soaked in his own cum as he pants lightly. "Next time I'm going to fuck your ass...the whole time..." Panting as he caught his breath.

She purrs in delight as they both urge each other on in their own little ways, with her doing all she can to properly and eagerly get him off, verbally and of course physically. The sounds of flesh meeting flesh echoes increasingly louder within my box and course reaches the outside as well, letting nearby bypassers hear what takes places, if the sight of a man fucking a hole is not clue enough."Haghnn...sh..shiiiit! Ahhh...mmghhhaahh...ahhh..yesss..m.me me toooo! Mwahhhh...GAHH..Ci..C..CUUMMIIINNNNGG!", she yells out hard and loud, orgasming at the same time, with the condom filling up heavily.

Slowly she feels her climax die down and she is able to  slip off the condom, put a knot on it and put it on her scale."Ohhhhh, neat. 200 miligram. Quite nice. Thanks for your contribution! Next time we can do pure anal if you wish, hun", she pants out in delight and closes the current transaction.

SERVICING OVER!

Unaware of the transaction that just occurred minutes prior to his arrival, a certain blue haired dude (let's call him Blue) would walk past the ATM in the train station.  As he passed by, he would pause in his steps as the machine caught his attention.  He had heard of these things but never really took the time to try one out.  As he had a rather long week at his part-time job, having to deal with some rather frustrating and idiotic people, he was looking for a way to destress for his days off.  He had some credits to spare, so he decided it wouldn't hurt to have some fun.

As he approached the machine, he would place his order: one blowjob, one titjob, and vaginal sex for 105 credits.  He was curious about who resides within the machine, and he hoped he would be able to see her do her work within the machine.  He also noticed a button that would allow him to communicate with her via intercom.  He was somewhat nervous on the inside as this was an experience he was unfamiliar with, but that was what pumped the adrenaline in his veins at the same time.  Pressing the button, he would decide to finally speak up.

"Hello, there.  Looks like I'll be your customer for now.  I hope you'll be able to give me a good time, I've had a rather long day today...~"

Edited by Typical Blue Haired Dude
Fixing a small detail for the rp
  • Like 1

OOC: Her idenity is anonymous and there is no video feed.

"Greetings mister and thank you very much for picking my humble ATMGlory. Of course I am, I have yet to get any complaints. Which service would you like first?", she communicates back from the other side while the machine quickly deposits the credits given and set things up for the task at hand. Unable to see anything beyond the picture on the wall, he is left to image how things go down in with the anonymous woman."Whenever you are ready, just stick your dick through one of the holes so we can get our fun started, hun", she says in her tomboyish voice.

((I fixed the detail, apologies for overlooking it.))

“No complaints, huh?  Well, that’s wonderful to hear, that means I can expect a great time.  As for now, though...”

He would begin to unzip his jeans and reach into the fly pocket, whipping out his dick and balls, guiding the manhood with his hands into the hole in order for her to start her work.  As he had only just started, he was only halfway erect, yet still stood at an impressive length with a set of full balls to match.  No doubt she would enjoy herself with this one.

”I’m gonna need a little help getting it up, since I’m not used to this.  Let’s start with a blowjob first.  I’ll let you know when I feel ready for a nice titjob, too.  Take your time, I’m not in a rush.”

Her voice sounded rather cute, as her tomboyish nature added a special flare to her voice.  He could only begin to imagine what she might’ve looked like...yet, the mystery of not knowing added a certain excitement to it all at the same time.

OOC: Don't worry too much about it. This is very new to me as well. Feel quite free to add details about size and such ^^

She watches the dick slide into the hole, pretty glad she doesn't have to work that much to get it from fully flacid to hard."Don't worry about that, dear. As long as I don't have to make it like that from all deflated", she says and puts a warm and tender hand on his meat. She holds it up and soon enough a pair of lips begin to kiss around the tip and a bit down on the shaft as well, leaving lipstick nicely all over and her hand stroking his cock to full length very fast. The musk of dick is yet again in her box and in her nose, adding to the one still lingering from before, making her more eager and horny as well. The kisses evolve into her full and hungry lips to wrap around the crowned end, where her tongue lashes over the bulbous tip."Mmmmm, another tasty dick!", she says through the intercom.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

As she kissed the tip, she would feel his dick throb once, as if it reacted to the kiss and asked for more.  As she trailed her soft kisses down his shaft, she could feel him begin to harden up and grow within her grasp.  She had a perfect closeup on just how detailed it all was...the veins that began to form on its side, the muscle that grew and tightened in order to grow erect.  She could see his groin start to hang a little lower, swelling up slightly as the blood began to rush through his entire area.  The entire shaft would cover up a large majority of her face due to sheer size and length, and it released a powerful smell that would fill her nostrils.  Due to this guy being at work, he didn’t have the chance to shower yet, nor did he take one the day before, which was evident in the musk that built up on his manhood.  She would be able to enjoy it to her heart’s content as she took the tip in her mouth, which would leave Blue very satisfied with her work.

”Mmmnnnn...I’m glad you like it, dear.  You’re doing great so far, keep up the excellent work~”

As she worked on the tip, she could feel it begin to puff up as well, his erection nearly complete from her skills.  This in turn caused him to become more sensitive, as she began to hear a soft and gradual breathing in the intercom.

She is quite satisfied as it is now fully hard and erect before her and in her mouth and hands, meaning the real fun and work can begin properly now. With a wet POP! noise it slips out between her lips, of course also heard from the intercom."Hehe, did you know I liked nasty smelly dicks?", she teases him a bit before going back onto the cock, her tongue licking and lapping around the ridges of the mushroom shaped end of the member. She is also always happy to get to play with a nice big one and this one seems just right in that regard. With a hand gently fondling his ballsack, so now tries her best to make her lips slip further down the shaft, taking in more and more of the rod.

Hearing the pop sound was oddly satisfying, as he could tell from the sounds she made and the movements he felt that she was enjoying herself with him.  When she teased him with her question, something within him began to run wild as his hormones shot through his body like crazy.  Maybe he got off from dirty talk like this? 

“Is that so?  Well I do now...I’ll be sure not to shower for a few days before the next time I come here, if you like the filth that much.~” 

As she began to fondle his ballsack and take in more of his shaft, his soft breathing would turn into more audible and heavy panting, his face heating up as he was still rather sensitive all around. 

“Nnnnnnggghhh...yeah, just like that...~”

As she took him in, she could feel the heat rising from his entire length, his arousal clearly evident in the warmth that she felt in her mouth.  It continued to harden inside of her lips, to the point where it began to twitch once every few seconds from the pleasure he felt.

She snickers playfully at that notion, then decides to give a quick retort."Oh dear. Well, I wouldn't say no to that. You have no idea how bad some of these cocks stink and feel. The nastier, the better, at least for me", she says, practically loving cocks that has not seen a shower for months or more. Right now, her focus is still very much on this one. As she hears the audible groans and panting, she turns up her efforts even more, eager to make the man get increasingly needy, horny and pleasured. Her grip and squeezes on the ballsacks gets a bit rougher as a  result.

The sensation of a throbbing cock in her mouth, against her lips, her tongue and now also throat excites her heavily and she aims to take him down even further. So even though it goes slower, he does feel more and more of his dick slip into the warm and wet orifice of hers.