Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreams, its the reason reality has been so wonky lately..ahh i get it you're just acting out to get punished. *spanks the dildo in deeper. Then pulls it out and makes izzy suck on it before bending her over the bed and stuffing her ass with that big black dick, stretching her tight little and gaping it around his cock. The deeper he goes the more her anal walls are stuffed and stretched around him. Then he pounds that ass shaking her and the bed. I pat the bed so original dreams can watch.

The 3000 cats all collectively give thumbs up, as reality is visibly breaking outside the window... an incomprehensible number of cats floating through empty space as this house seemed to be all that was left of civilization... as the cats collectively say fuzzy pickles in tandem 

Is blissfully unaware as I drive my cock through izzys ass and pounding her guts making a bulge show through hee stomach all seemed well in the land of Chad until he glanced out the window to see a world of lovecraftian horror that could only be described as pur chaos. .yes im keeping the pun in there..also looks back at everyone to see we are all purple cat furries

Archived