The Entrance Area

Miranda walked in from a back room to see Buck (@Cash Money Chad) hammering Sonja (@onearmeddruid) on a table. She grinned. Buck was always up for a fuck. She wondered if he took anything to keep it hard all the time, or if he just got hard more frequently than other guys.

Miranda wore a plain white button down shirt and black pencil skirt with black stockings and black, uncomfortably high, four and a half inch heels. Her only jewelry was the black leather collar that denoted her status as an owned submissive.

She glanced around the room to see some anonymous regulars before she caught sight of two newcomers at the bar. Her eyes flickered over @Senshi, watched her scan the room, that short skirt flashing more leg than she probably knew. She's pretty, thought Miranda. I wonder if she'll join in the fun, or just sit and watch.

She saw @Kano covered in tattoos, his violet eyes piercing. Mmm, she thought. Nice muscles. Maybe we'll get to see him take someone in here. I'd like to see that body in action.

Miranda took a seat at a table near Buck and Sonja, crossed her legs, and leaned back in her chair to watch. Buck really knew how to fuck a girl. Miranda knew that firsthand. She grinned as she heard Sonja moaning and crying out.

He drank Sonjas breast milk then gave her a big milky kiss with tongue then bounced her on his cock."Hey Miranda if you want a closer look you can sit at our table till you find something to do." He brought Sonja over and let Miranda get a good look at his big bouncing balls, Sonjas jiggling ass, and his big cream coated shaft sliding through Sonjas ass.

“I assume this is the place.” Hunter mutter to himself as he looked around the place. His friends had told him to come here whenever he needed to let go of some stress or enjoy himself as he wanted to meet new women here and build a bond or have some fun as he took a soft sigh and fixed his dark framed glasses before turning back to see there were a few people here and there. He could here the muffled moaned that came inside the place as he could feel multiple feelings at once which is something he wasn’t used to but curious as it wasn’t a thing from where he was from. 

Hunter wore his casual black short sleeved shirt with a blue faded jeans and black shoes. To many back home, people said that Hunter looked mature for his young age but the fact was that he behaved that was as he was somewhat different than most people his age as it didn’t bother him. He looked at the wooden door and sighed, as he began to knock on the door in hopes to meet someone and show him around or jump right into the action whichever comes first as he was ready. 

Miranda leaned back in her chair, emotionlessly observing the two fucking wilding before her. She quirked an eyebrow at Buck, then her gaze moved back to his massive cock ramming in and out of Sonja's tight asshole. She watched with an amused expression, getting an up close and personal view of Sonja and Buck's privates as their bodies slapped loudly together. 

"Thank you, Buck," she said. Her voice was calm and unemotional, not at all like the nervous and easily excited woman that Buck had fucked just two tables over the last time they saw each other here. "You certainly do know how to put on a show."

"Thanks but Sonja here is shy so help her feel comfortable." Holds Sonja to my chest and rubs down her back and ass."its ok Sonja she wont do anything if you dont want her to." He said moaning deeply in her ear as her tight ass stroked his cock deeply. He sat down next to Miranda and cupped Sonjas ass sliding her on his hard cock feeling his big balls start to fill with cum.

Miranda felt the vibrator tucked into the special pocket in her panties come to life. It was perfectly located directly over her clitoris and sent a jolt of sensation through her body. She glanced toward the corner and the camera concealed there, knowing the remote control for the vibrator was held by the mysterious stranger watching her over the security camera feeds.

"Sorry, Buck," she said, her face flushing slightly as she took a deep calming breath as the vibrator was turned up to a higher setting and sent thrills of sensation through her body. "I'm not allowed to touch myself or anyone else until my new Master says I can."

She ran a fingertip along the collar around her neck. "He likes to play games almost as much as I do."

Kano watches the scene play out, having gone through a couple drinks already. This place felt comfortable to him, which was an oddity. He tapped his long fingers on the bar, nodding to the bartender when another drink was slid down to him. He noticed the exchange between the woman who was watching ( @IsabellaRose) and the man who was currently banging someone ( @Cash Money Chad) .

He looked over at the security camera curiously, before a small chuckle slipped out of him. This place seemed to get more and more interesting by the minute ,” What a treat.” He said aloud, although mostly speaking to himself

Senshi turned back to the bartender and ordered another couple 4 horseman shots and a whiskey. Waiting for her drinks she leans over the bar and grabs a cherry, slowly popping it into her mouth.

Her black leather skirt rode up her ass cheeks and revealed red lace panties underneath, already slightly wet. The bartender comes back with her drinks and she downs a shot before leaving a tip. Reaching up she unzips her top a little to reveal her 36C breasts in a matching lace bra.

"It's a twisted game we play," she said, smiling softly. She suddenly straightened as a jolt of ecstasy vibrated through her body, her teeth clicking shut as she tried to exert her self-control. It was harder than it should have been. The vibrator was humming from low to high setting over and over, and she practically shivered in unspoken delight.

It suddenly stopped and she let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. 

Her phone buzzed and she took it out of her purse and glanced at the screen. 'See that table?' was all the text said.

She looked around and noticed an overheads spotlight suddenly shine on an unoccupied table in the center of the room. She nodded almost imperceptibly.

Her phone buzzed again and she looked at the screen. 'Climb up onto it. Dance for the room. Now.'

Miranda smiled politely at Buck. "Excuse me," she said, getting up from the table. "Duty calls."

She walked slowly in her very high heels to the table in the spotlight. She pulled out a chair, stepped up onto it, then up onto the table. As she climbed up, music came up from silence over the the sound system. She didn't know the song, just that it was a song that started with a good beat and background violins she'd heard before but couldn't name. She started to move to the music, rolling her hips, arms moving up over her head as she started dancing, feeling ridiculous in the white button down blouse and pencil skirt, like an office woman or librarian trying to get crazy after too many drinks. 

Edited by IsabellaRose

"Your master can either read my mind or knows you as well as i do because thats what i was thinking." He shifted a bit to let sonja watch her get on the table." I guess its your turn to watch her." He said moving sonja slowly on that big cock. He could see the leather skirt ride up on the girl from the bar getting hard again inside sonja as he massaged her big ass.

The bartender noticed Senshi slid the cherry in her mouth, and gave her a smile before making a drink for another customer." If there is anything else you need let me know he said with another friendly smile.

Kano cuts his eyes back to the woman who is also at the bar ( @Senshi). He watches her lean over and involuntarily leans down to get a better look. He lets out a soft whistle as he looks her up and down. His cock started to bulge in his pants as he finished off his drink.

He taps on the counter once more, still admiring her appreciatively while he waits on his drink

Miranda eyed everyone around the room, watching the action on the nearby table and the inaction at the bar. She wondered what else she would be asked to do, but until she received further instructions, she was stuck on this table dancing for the room, none of them aware of the commands she was receiving. 

They probably just think I'm some girl who stumbled in here after work, had a few too many, and got frisky. What do I do if someone approaches me? 

She was a little nervous about what her Master would tell her to do.

He turns his attention to the girl now dancing on the table. His violet gaze scanning her up and down almost as if he could see right through her. He smirked a bit, his bulge seeming to grow ever larger. He’d have to take his frustration out on someone soon. He scoops his drink up off of the bar, and takes a sip out of it, thinking to himself for a few moments