Women’s Restroom

i drop my skirt panties and top and walk into stall standing behind Sonja's back pressing my small but firm boobs in her back and feeling rub against my erect nipples as she rides the dick...

"thank u for pleasuring her....u r good" i whisper seductively to him lovingly caressing his cheek ..

then i press myself closer to sonja's back making sure not to pose much resistance to her moves.....then my one hand lovingly caresses her hair and other hand moves down exploring her asshole just softly moving my finger outside it...

occassionally licking her neck n back whispering.."yesss yesss'''babydoll...yesss....do it"

"Oh it's my pleasure to pleasure her, and thank you, you seem good your self. " he said standing over the toilet to give her room to come in. He moans rubbing Sonja's little clit with two fingers while bouncing her on his cock. He noticed the woman reach down to play with Sonja's ass.

(Ok ill see you tomorrow have a good rest)

when sonja came the woman helped supporting her and kissing her back." What's your name?" He asked the woman while Sonya hung limply in her arms. Sonya was still on his cock. He let her rest on him while rubbing the thigh and side of this new woman his hand making his way to her ass massaging it slowly.

i look at his hand moving down and smile..."i m anjali...and had felt what u have felt now....aint she wonderful?"

i hold his hand with one hand supporting sonja with other and gently and polietly put it away from my body..."u r good sweetheart...but u know...so far i m a doughnut bumper...not into sausages"

"She is wonderful,"he watched her take his hand away." She seems to like it" he looks at her wet pussy. " and you seemed to like listening to her enjoy it." He said with a shrug still feeling Sonya around him. He rubs Sonja's "I know its not your thing but you might like it if you gave it a try" he joked making sure Sonja was resting comfortably.

"not so easy boy..." i smile...."never been with a man ever....u will have to earn it"....i say as i push sonja towards him first and then lifts her making his cock come out of sonja's spent pussy and lift her in arms in a motherly way but feeling her weight say "u mind helping?...she needs rest"...."Lets carry her to a room"

"I was just thinking that." He said picking her up and just carrying her my self by her legs, letting her body lean on me. Its just less cumbersome to carry her my self. "Im just gonna carry her to the nearest bed." Holds onto her and lets Anjal get out of the stall so I can carry her off to the next room.