Women’s Restroom

Holds her to his side and rubs her back.

While he holds her he begins using Cynthia once again, sliding his cock back inside her, making her take it deep before rocking hips hips and stroking her walls and sensitive spots with that thick tip and veiny shaft. His hips moved faster and gropes her thighs while pounding her wet cum filled pussy.

He lets Anjal @Anjalilesb and Sonja @onearmeddruid watch and kiss while he ravages Cynthia @KinkyKathy

Edited by Cash Money Chad

Gagged, her hands still bound behind her, Cynthia couldn't do much more than moan through the gag as he impaled her, her tight ass scooting back and forth as he controlled her every movement.

At first she was scared and humiliated but the more she looked over at Sonja and Anjal she got aroused.....it became a major turn on knowing the two girls watched as she got fucked...

He held onto her legs to keep her steady so she can work her ass and stroke that cock with her wet little pussy. Clearly there was no fear in her what's so ever and she seemed to be really turned on by the two of them watching. Her gushing nectar made it easier for him to move his hips faster, stroking her walls with that hard veiny shaft while the tip rubbed against her most sensitive spot. He could feel her tighten around him, One hand rubbing nd groping Cynthia's thigh before reaching down to rub her clit and stimulate her that much more, his other hand rubbed Sonja's lower back  and side to help hard feel more comfortable.

• 1 month later...

With one hand he explored Sonja's breast, rubbing it and massaging it along with Anjal. With his other he rubbed Cynthia's clit while pounding into her tight wet pussy. His hips rolling at a hard and steady pace shaking her tits and thighs with each motion of his hips. That.thick tip stroking her g spot while that.long veiny shaft stroked her walls. His bas and balls were covered in her nectar and he let Sonya have a look at how wet she was.

Sonja, seems either embarrassed or she was just taken off guard, shes typically a shy girl but he was actually a little worried that she might be upset. either way he didn't stop pounding Cynthia @KinkyKathy Keeping a high but steady pace with his hips, constantly stroking Cynthia's walls and rubbing her clit rapidly. He let go of Sonja and explored Cynthia's body as she laid there helplessly taking the pounding she was given. That thick cock stroking every part of her pussy stuffing her deeply but stopping just short of her cervix.

"MMMMMMMPH....!!!!"

Cynthis bounces up and down, impaled on his massive throbbing cock.  How the fuck was he able to stuff his entire length inside her?  Her tits flop up and down as he impales her, forcing her to glide up and down on his veiny shaft.....

she stares wide eyes at Sonja, moaning louder as if to cry for help...

He dose not notice Cynthia look at Sonja. Still pounding Cynthia hard, his full length isnt even inside her the base was exposed and only slightly wet from her nectar. He hears Sonya say that she doesn't like it, but he isnt convinced seeing as she has soaked his cock. So he stops and takes Cynthia's gag off. He thinks Cynthia is just getting off on the feeling of helplessness so if she really wants it to stop she can say so.

Cynthia licker lips as she continues to be fucked, impaled on his cock as she bounces on his lap.....she struggles with the ropes keeping her wrists bound behind her.

"He.....help!," she stammers....."He's...'UUUUGH!'...so big....it won't fit...'UUUGH!' all the way in me....'UUUGH!"

her tits bounce up and down as she slides

"Would you prefer I take it out and let you suck on it?" He asked, he saw her lick her lips and thought she was just enjoying the feeling of helplessness and being ravaged by his cock. Still Sonja might have the wrong idea. So he focused on Cynthia stroking her tiny clinching pussy with that big thick dick, making her feel that long veiny shaft and thick tip stroke every fold in her walls and ever little nook in her g spot. Those big tits still shaking up and down rhythmically while he pounded her.

Cynthia moaned, squealed and struggled, trying to dismount off his lap but she was impaled by his cock, her tits bouncing as she rode him.  After a while her G spot stimulation worked it's magic and she felt an eruption.....wether she wanted to or not she was about to cum.

"OH MY GOD......I"M......NO, .....I'M ......'UUUUUUUUGH!!!"

Cynthia exploded, drenching and coating his shaft with nectar....

He put his arms on the wall and loomed over her, that big thick shaft pumping in and out of your drenched and dripping pussy. my exposed shaft glistening in the florescent bathroom light. "I think the others are a little preoccupied, so it's just you and me now. With no one here to save you." He said in a coy joking to as he hips started moving harder and harder, pounding her little wet pussy, getting that big cock coated in flowing nectar. "You can keep up the act if you want it's not gonna make a difference at this point."His hips move even faster that hard thick cock continuing to pump like a piston." You're actually helpless now, but I think that's what you want." His big cock relentlessly but smoothly pounded her throbbing wet little pussy before he pressed the tip to her cervix and shot a hot thick load inside of her, filling her to the brim with cum coating his cock and leaking from her gaped pussy with every pump he made. @KinkyKathy

Cynthia screamed loud as he came inside her....at the same she came as well.  HIs cock was dripping with the mixture of both's nectar.  She felt him unload wads after wads of hot man seed into her womb.....her last period was only a couple weeks ago, meaning she stood an excellent chance on being pregnant.  As he pulled out, she was too weak to struggle, not even trying to wriggle her hands free from behind her back....

She felt disgusted and angry that the other girls did nothing to help her....if anything else, they seemed turned on by her raping.

He pulled out of her pussy slowly seeing her look disgusted at the two women, then he held up the sign he found on her. Pointing out that she put the sign on her self, "Sonja did say you didn't want it it's not fair to blame her, she did what she could. You volunteered your body, still if you want to be mad at someone be mad at me." He said untying Cynthia and letting her do as she pleased, if she wants out then she can go and no one was going to stop her.

He kneeled down beside her and pat her back" There there sweetie, I didn't realize it was a dare. I should have listened to Sonja, but I'll let you be a slut for me." He gave her a kiss on the cheek then stood up and stroked her hair. then let that big dick hang in front of her, dripping with cum and nectar. He brought the tip to her lips." Do you think you can handle it in your ass or would you like to suck on this big daddy dick?" He said stroking her hair  and massaging her scalp to comfort her.