Discussion

• Senior Staff

This talk of auctioning people off with erp actually is really interesting and does have me a bit intrigued! I feel like it would be a lot of pressure, but I might be interested in being a prize if you'd think of going that route~ I do have experience playing as a rather extreme sub and I'm also capable of playing dom when necessary. Now that I'm graduating from school soon, I should have a lot more time on my hands, too!

On that note, though, it actually seems like an idea that might also be well suited for a whole roleplay club being dedicated to it. It would be fun to have a club where people can create characters to be auctioned off for quick roleplay sessions either public or private. It could even be interesting to have EcchiCredits involved to make the transactions more enticing. That, in turn, would also generate more interest in competitions like yours for people to make more EcchiCredits faster!

It might be worth a consideration. It seems like a really fun idea, a much more simplified version of Black City which was far too complicated for its own good and never really took off the way I'd planned.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aura said:

I'm actually curious, is there a limit to how many characters I can provide? I actually have a lot of characters I'd like to include but don't want to frontload exclusively with my own.

I was thinking of maybe presenting a group of characters and either auctioning multiples or voting for which one to auction off... I don't know. 

On 03/05/2023 at 06:55, IsabellaRose said:

Only a few days left to get your submissions in!

We have three submissions already... come on and write something LEWD!!

also... I was thinking of a new prize: Win a short one-on-one eRP with <username> ... who wants to volunteer to be the prize and write with our next winner?

So do we have 3 now, or do we have 4?  Voting hasn’t started yet, but it looks like the last one was past the deadline.

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats to our latest challenge winner, @SataiRolePlayingGuy and our tied 2nd place contestants, @Aura & @NyxAvatar69!!

New poll going up for Challenge 16 later today, and Challenge 17 will be posted as soon as I figure out what it will be... I'm open to suggestions!

• Love 1

2 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

Congrats to our latest challenge winner, @SataiRolePlayingGuy and our tied 2nd place contestants, @Aura & @NyxAvatar69!!

New poll going up for Challenge 16 later today, and Challenge 17 will be posted as soon as I figure out what it will be... I'm open to suggestions!

Like on the wall, I suggest Rave Blob love scene, because why not (and as a member of the fanclub).

5 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

To be honest, I went in expecting to lose completely, but 2nd place isn't bad.  At the very least, I won't have to volunteer myself as tribute since I didn't get 1st.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff
1 hour ago, IsabellaRose said:

Only 1 entry so far for Challenge 17... I guess I get to save some credits 🙂

Oh shit! I completely forgot! Is there any way the deadline can get extended? I absolutely wanted to participate but attention was drawn elsewhere this week. I understand if not, but I do really like the theme and wanted to do something with it!