Dungeons and Dragons + Fetishistic Roleplaying = ?

Frankly, it's looking for this sort of content that brought me to ED in the first place. I'd be down to join and try it out if you'd have me ^^ I have experience in both 5E and Pathfinder, if you'd want some help, although I'm not familiar with the setting.

Regarding dicerolls, there had been some clubs that used these in the past (I think World of Neuropa is one of the most recent ones), and from what I've noticed, players rolling on their own and posting the results tends to work well.

1 hour ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Frankly, it's looking for this sort of content that brought me to ED in the first place. I'd be down to join and try it out if you'd have me ^^ I have experience in both 5E and Pathfinder, if you'd want some help, although I'm not familiar with the setting.

Regarding dicerolls, there had been some clubs that used these in the past (I think World of Neuropa is one of the most recent ones), and from what I've noticed, players rolling on their own and posting the results tends to work well.

I am always welcome to having help with either running the setting or another player involved. If your wanting to help with the setting and set up I’ve got the club up just working on getting it posted up. I’ve got important information up working on the rules and character sheet template tonight when I get up from sleeping since I just got done with work.

1 hour ago, DrMender said:

I am always welcome to having help with either running the setting or another player involved. If your wanting to help with the setting and set up I’ve got the club up just working on getting it posted up. I’ve got important information up working on the rules and character sheet template tonight when I get up from sleeping since I just got done with work.

I'll gladly join as a player, but I can help-out with the mechanical, non-spoilery side of things. Just let me know if you'd need anything.

1 hour ago, The Soreress said:

Hey, sorry for the long delay, rl stuff needing attention these days. I'd love to join, I was aching for a 5e play with maybe some smut in it! Got a few characters in my gallery that would love some action. Count me in definitely!

I'll send you an invite then, i know the group has confirmed a tabaxi druid and a divine sorcerer. Another is talking about a barbarian and finally one is talking about either a rogue/wizard or paladin

Archived