Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

OOC: I guess we’ll see when the time comes😉

Allie blushed at Lisa’s response and nodded softly. She still felt silly for thinking the way she did. Mary looked over at Lisa as she spoke. She thought and then responded, “I suppose so… still, keeping it in one’s mind, especially from their partners could be bad… and yes, it is not cheating if all the partners make love together.. that’s what I meant why, if it is alright with the partners, then nothing is wrong.”

• Love 2

Lisa simply nods at that to show she understands and to close the topic for the time being. She then gives Allie a quick peck on the cheek, trying to not be too obtrusive or make her feel too awkward in public as they walk like this further into the mall building."Where do you want to go for first, Allie? Anything you would like to do right now?", the Simpsons girl asks her, wanting to give her attention more towards her crush at the moment. She hasn't had time to readjust her undergarments back properly, so on occassion, if Mary are to look closely, she can spot the very tips of her cocks swinging around below, surely mainting her inner images.

• Love 2

Allie blushed as Lisa kissed her cheek. Soon enough, the girls began to walk. Allie walked besides Lisa, holding her hand as they did so while Mary walked behind them. On occasion, Mary would find herself looking down at Lisa’s butt as she walked in front of her and on those occasions, she would also notice the tips of Lisa’s cocks hanging out of her panties. It was a great view.

“Hmm… I’m not sure… I’m not like most girls who mostly like to shop a lot at the mall. I normally just come here for the game store or the arcade. I-if you do want to go shopping though we can! W-we can go anywhere you want, just name it.”

• Love 2

Lisa is not really the biggest mall goer either, usually because she has no one to there with except her family sometimes and most often Homer makes it more of a trial than a fun outing, mainly due to doing something less than clever and causing a bit of a scene."Ohhh...well, I don't really have many places I check out normally either. Games and the arcade is typically where you find my brother Bart. I just want us to have fun, so I would be happy to visit those place together. Mary...is it allright if we walk around a bit for ourselves? We can meet at one of the diners for lunch?", Lisa replies back to both of them.

• Love 2

Allie smiled at Lisa as she agreed to accompany her to her favorite stores. “T-thanks Lisa… I think there is a music store around this mall too, one that sells music and equipment… maybe we can finally get me that guitar I’ve been wanting?” she suggested.

Mary then looked at both of them. She gave Lisa a smile and nodded saying, “Oh course! You two kiddies go and have fun together. I’ll do and shop a little. Yes, let’s meet at the diner at around 1 o’clock. Alrighty, see you then,” she told them and left them.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: I will leave it up to you what "fun together" the trio might be able to have after lunch, if they do any, of course 😉

"Sounds great! I am sure we will have fun both places. See you a bit later, Mary", Lisa says to both of them before they part ways. In her mind, she wonders what the mother is going to do on her own though and feeling a bit weird about not having her with them. Perhaps after lunch, they can do something fun together and that way, Lisa will feel like they all went out together rather than Mary simply actng as their ride. However, right now she wants on Allie and their time together - no use in being negative. She follows the other young girl to the arcade and already outside lots of various noises can be heard, with lots of kids inside. Among these, she even spots the bullies from school - something that makes her tense up some and even grab onto the shirt of Allie."Look...who is there? Should we still...go inside?", she asks her crush.

• Love 2

OOC: Lol, no problem.

With that, Mary gave a small wave to the two and took her leave, walking off towards some of the stores. Allie then looked at Lisa and held her hand. It was nice to finally have time to themselves to do whatever they wanted. Allie walked with Lisa towards the arcade but then blinked as she felt a slight hesitation from Lisa. She would then follow her gaze and listen to her nervous voice as she grabs onto her shirt a bit. Allie recognized the bullies but but smiled and looked at Lisa saying, “those guys won’t bother us. If they do decide to though, I’ll be more than happy to teach them a lesson. I won’t let them lay a finger on you Lisa,” she told her crush, kissing her cheek.

• Love 2

Lisa does feel way more at ease and she audibly sighs in relief, but she still keeps quite close to Allie and keeps her grip on her as much as possible. The young girl nods soflty and gives a small smile as well."Ohhh, that's reassuring. Buuuuut just in case...maybe we should try and let them not see us? They are not afraid to get...you know...physical..", she says, not wanting Allie to get hurt either and her voice seems to reflect that concern.

• Love 2

Allie feels Lisa’s tight grip on her and looks at her as she talks. She knew that getting physical wouldn’t be a problem for her. The concern on Lisa’s voice made her frown a little before she smiled. She patted Lisa’s head and said, “Alright. I’ll make sure they don’t see us.” With that, she began to guide Lisa all over the arcade by her hand, making sure to stay at a far distance from the bullies.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Luckily, the group of boys are far more distracted by various arcade machines and generally making a light racket from wherever they are. This leaves Lisa and Allie able to mostly relax and enjoy their time there. The first machine that draws Lisa's eyes, is one of those pinball machines, themed after Malibu Stacy."Ohhh look! This look like fun...can we try it? You can pick the next one", Lisa says and smiles widely, feeling more at ease.

• Love 2

Allie blinked as she looked at the machine and smiled at Lisa, “sure we can do this one.” She didn’t care much for Malibu Stacy but this was what Lisa wanted. She had gotten them a hood number of tokens and placed one into the machine for Lisa to play, “alright, you’re up. Let’s see how well you do,” she chuckled a little.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lisa doesn't really know how Allie is not really a fan of the doll and her many different itterations in various sets, but hopefully the game itself is enough to spur some excitement in the sporty girl."I am not really experienced with games and such, so I may need a bit of help and advice if I get too stuck. This one looks easy enough though...", Lisa says and puts in the quarter. The pinball machine lights up and begins to flash the many different coloured lights, indicating what things can be activated."Ohhh....here we go!", Lisa says, mostly to herself as she shoots off the first ball.

• Love 2

Allie was a quick learner of games, able to analyze it and figure it out quickly. This game was presetting easy though, it being pinball, she already knew how to play. She smiled at Lisa and watched as she placed the quarter in the machine as it lit up and launched the ball. “Alright, you have to basically try and get a lot of points, to do that you have to hits those little light up points with the ball. You only get three so you have to make it count. Keep the ball from falling down here. Use the bumpers to launch the ball up and to keep it from falling,” she explained.

• Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

Lisa readies herself as much as she can, both mentally and physically. Luckily, this seems to be more about reflexes, rather than dexterity, speed or force. Since she is pretty clever after all, the concept and goal easily gets establishes in her brain."Sounds easy enough. I am sure it is just about experience and a bit of luck here and there", she replies back. Once the first ball is launched, her focus is fully on it and concentrating on the game as a whole. The little metalic sphere bounces lightly around at first, soon reaching the bumpers for the first time and she is able to hit it, sending it back up again towards the top of the board.

• Love 2

Allie smiled at Lisa, liking the excitement and enthusiasm she heard. She watched as the ball soon dropped and watched as it neared the bumper. She then watched as Lisa managed to hit it and grinned, “Alright! You hit it! Way to go! Keep this up and you’ll have more points in no time,” she encouraged her and watched from her side.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lisa does hope Allie is getting into the game, even if the theme of the pinball machine is not her normal forté The Simpsons girl is certainly enjoying her time with the game, as she watches various areas and buttons light up and noises wash over her. She looks very concentrated and focused, her tongue lightly hanging from her closed mouth in a nearly comical fashion."Yeah! It feels great! Look how fast the ball can move!", she keep talking, whilst hoping not to become too distracted.

• Love 2

Allie was actually getting into it as well, the smile not leaving her face as she watched the ball move all around inside of the machine while it hit various things, making them light up. She was happy to hear and see how much Lisa was enjoying herself as well and her concentrated face just looked so cute! “Yeah I see it! Keep this up, you’re doing great!” She told her encouragingly.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

• 5 weeks later...

Lisa feels so much joy, excitement and glee, hanging out with Allie in this manner. The mood is absolutely fun and ecstatic and the two girls are having a wonderful time like this. Lisa has never been able to simply let loose like this with anyone else. Her concentration is MOSTLY on the game, but she also cannot help but send loving stares at Allie and glances over her cute, pretty and sexy form as well. This causes her to lose the last of her balls and she lets out a sharp gasp, followed by her head growing red and hot from embarrassement as she realized she had been locking eyes with the other girl for a few seconds and therefore lost all sight on the game."Ohhh...ooops...sorry...looks like I am all out now...", she says shyly, trying to not make any weird remarks.

• Love 2

Allie smiled as she watched Lisa having fun. It was a good sight to see Lisa letting herself go and actually having fun. Suddenly she then blinked and blushed slightly as Lisa suddenly looked over at her and then suddenly she heard the pinball machine make a sound that indicated that Lisa’s ball had fell and that she had lost. Some tickets also began to come out of the machine but this didn’t catch their attention as they continued to stare at each other. 

“O-oh um… that’s alright… you did good, really good. We um… still have more tokens, you can give it another shot if you want or we could find another game to play…”

• Love 2

• 4 weeks later...

Lisa finds her composure soon after, getting her head back into reality. Still, she has a big smile on her face all the while and seems very giddy and excited and happy about this date. She looks down at the tickets that the pinball machine spat out for them and seems satisfied with the outcome."Something new would be nice. Your time to pick something, Allie!", she says, eager to see what the tomboy might pick out to play and even if it is a single player something, she would still be happy to see her crush have a nice time.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Allie nodded and looked over at the other games and then spotted one that peeked her interest. She took Lisa’s hand and then began to lead her. The game she brought Lisa too was a racing game. Instead of sitting in a seat like you were in a racing car, the control was a motorcycle that you climbed on top of and leaned on like you were driving a real motorcycle. Allie hopped onto one saying, “There’s another one, you can hop on and race against me or… you can hop aboard mine and we can race together,” she suggested with a sly smile.

• Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

Lisa doesn't resist at all and simply follow Allie's lead, letting herself be dragged over to the next game that the sporty gal wishes to show her. She has never even imagined something like this before and she does give an excited look and noise when she sees the "controller" basically just being a motorcycle. Lisa finds the idea of sharing one together to be more enticing and she is also not really big into competing. She climbs up on the same one with Allie and she crawls close and hugs her from behind."Let us give it our best! Also...this is a good way to be...uhhmm...close", she says, blushing lightly, the breath of hers felt at the back of Allie's neck.

• Love 2

Allie hopped into the bike first and then blinked but smiled as she felt Lisa hop on after her and get behind her. She would then feel her arms wrap around her waist along with her chest against her back and her breath in her neck which made her blush but smile. She then found a race to start and nodded at Lisa said, “yeah, I guess it is. Make sure you hold on as tight as you can. I wouldn’t want you falling off,” she told her with a small chuckle.

With that the game then counted down and the race began. Allie immediately took off at full speed and occasionally would lean either left or right depending on where she was turning and could feel Lisa gripping her tightly. She couldn’t let her fall off course, she would make sure of it. The laps were straightforward and the other racers which were CPU’s were extremely aggressive. Despite this however Allie enjoyed herself and the challenge, speeding past the CPU’s and actually managed to finish first in the final lap.

• Love 2

Lisa had the intention to hold on anyway, but it was nice to hear Allie say it loud anyway. She makes sure to squeeze close and tight against Allie on the bike. Luckily, they did think of this as an option and it is only mildly uncomfortable for the second person. Right now though, Lisa is much more happy about being close like this and a certain point of her can easily be felt by the tomboy in front. Lisa enjoys them riding together and the fun Allie seems to be having from racing the other bikers. She would occassionally utter stuff like "watch out", "they are right behind you", "I think you should slow down for this curve" and similar things, trying to help as well as she can.

• Love 2

Allie continued to blush a bit as she could not only feel Lisa’s chest against her back as she held onto her tightly but could also feel her crotch as well. Despite this she decided to try her best to focus. As she raced, she listened to Lisa’s comments and used to them help her make decisions and in the end actually managed to finish in first place. “Alright!” She celebrated happily. “First! You were a great help,” she said turning to face Lisa.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up