OOC chat for Good Times brothel

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I know she has an interest in it. It is one of the main things I am considering.

Do you personally find the selection too small - both in terms of prostitutes and kinds of rooms?

EDIT:

One of my main issues with wanting to allow other to prostitute themselves, is me having less control on how things get done. I like to stick to a certain formatting for prostitute profiles - for instance.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Like 1

I am soon about to take a look at the prostitution list, so hopefully I can add some fun new ones.

As for giving others, like @DreamsnThings, the chance to participate, I do have a few critieria I want fulfilled:

• Prostitutes must follow the formatting I have aimed to uphold, profile wise
  • I need screenshots of receipts so I can put it in the appropriate topic
  • Prostitutes needs to fit the category that they are put in, for instance shortstacks in the shortstack topic

5 hours ago, Akuja said:

Have you considered adding some new prostitutes to your current roster or maybe some new rooms?

Maybe allowing other people to serve as prostitutes? I could’ve sworn @DreamsnThings wanted to be a prostitute here a while back.

well i still have a prostitution fetish, im WAAAY behind on all my RP's as is and Im planning to try and catch up/thin them out before starting anything new... so the fact that I could now become one if i so wish is fantastic... even if theres requirements... which honestly, the requirements look rather light all n all, only the "screenshot of receipts" seem annoying to me, and thats only due to my PC being a mess from multiple people using it

Oh dont get me wrong, ive taken classes in photoshop (a paid version of the thing your thinking of) and odds are it would be simple enough... albeit annoying, the bigger issue for all of this is i have about 7 rps i have to catch up with before it feels right to join another one... have about 4 rps im "in" but have yet to join... which is its own separate issue... sometimes really wish ecchidreams had a way to set up personal "to do" lists... complete with links, and dates on when i last did something there... would save some headache in the long run x.x

50 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Im more caught up now and therefore more interested in possibly doing something as "staff" here... depending on what your looking for me to do character wise(?)

I don't have any specific roles or anything of the sort. I just mainly want to preserve the formatting and set-up.

by formatting im assuming profile setup, the screenshot of the ecchi-credit transfer, and proper categorization 

for an example of formating-

Name: Gwen
Personality: Affectionate, homily, "big sister like"
Favorite kink: roleplaying clients older sister
Favorite partners: guys 3~4 years younger then her
Times hired: 0

is this roughly what your looking for?

1 hour ago, DreamsnThings said:

large.__lisa_genshin_impact_drawn_by_tia
Name: 
Gwen
Personality: Affectionate, homily, "big sister like"
Favourite kink: roleplaying client's older sister
Favourite partners: guys 3~4 years younger than her
Times hired: 0

Yeah, pretty much. This is how it should look like 🙂 of course, you may use any image you wish, that fits the category you intend to use. So far there are the following:

• Monster women
  • Shortstacks
  • Thick beauties
  • Chicks with dicks
  • 2+ females

There might be more categories in the future if needed.

Edited by JennyDK

6 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

this particular character would probably fall either into shortstack, thicc, or monster girls... those are also the only characters im interested in making characters for... but should i... post the info here for you to put in characters? I currently dont have access there

Let me know which category you will be using and I will unlock it :3

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

so not sure which one this pic would fall in, but its a sheep girl... so thicc or monster girl works here

large.sample_fd071f1d0560f0d1afd53cadaf37f60e6ac1b33d.jpg.38556c5887d54284125e17a2f0e6bd74.jpgshe seems fun (ps cant get spoiler to work for some reason x.x)

I wouldn't classify a furry as a monster. I think the ones with thick women works well. I will open it up for you.