Yes, No, Maybe

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, for...

dr evil one million dollars GIF

Would you accept being put in the stocks naked for 24 hours where anyone could do anything they want to you (barring causing lasting physical harm) to wipe your slate clear and be able to live comfortably for the rest of your life without having to work? What if it were for a week?

well... I mean... 24 hours, probably yeah. A week... If i'm thinking of the absolute worse things a sufficiently sick person could do to me without physically harming me, there's still the issue of lasting psychological damage, as well as lasting social defamation. So that one I wouldn't take. As a minority I tend to not underestimate the passion and creativity with which certain individuals will take to demeaning and humiliating others without having been slighted first.

Would you take the ability to play any instrument perfectly if the price was your voice?

Probably, yeah, seeing as I don't really like my voice anyways. I'd love to master playing an accordion so that I can probably make any situation funny. xD

Would you dye your hair an unnatural colour for $10,000... knowing that your hair will stay that colour for the rest of your life and you can't change it?

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely as long as it wouldn't land us in jail haha. As stated before, I've already basically done that if you count online videos :P.

Would you want to have sex with one person of your choice if your gender was switched fr only one day, with teh caveat thatthat person could not have the same gender you do while switched?

Yes, Sure! Why not? xP I'm assuming that would mean you would get to have my brain as well? That would probably mean you would suddenly find yourself fascinated with platformer video games, films that are so bad they are laughably funny, a fondness for any music that is electronic, and an obsession with sunflowers. 😂

Would you pour your heart and soul into making a book/film/series if it meant that your work would only be well-known after you died?

Fuck yeah D.Gray -Man. Did not expect that answer but it's a pretty awesome one.

And, I mean, No, but I'm not sure how useful i would be in Final Fantasy X lol.

Would you ever meet any of your online friends IRL if you had a guarantee that their personality was completely the same and they hadn't lied about anything regarding their identity before the meetup?

100%

I often fantasize about being able to send my mind back to my childhood and relive my life to avoid my mistakes and those of people around me. It helps also that most of my best friends gave been met online,  so there is relatively little I could do to have the butterfly effect fuck up my chances of meeting them and having the same or even a better relationship with them than I do now.

Would anybody else do the same? I'm interested in this question

I actually would too. Haha 

If I'm being honest, the friends I would be the most afraid of loosing between my point of regret and now are three of my online friends. I doubt changing what I'd want to change would mean I'd loose the opportunity to know them. 

On a lighter note.. Do you call sugary carbonated beverages soda or pop? 

Archived