OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

4 hours ago, Moon Hound Hati said:

As long as it's not too hardcore and not a theme recurring the whole time, I'm fine getting a bit tied up. 

It'll probably just be the once unless someone ends up being into it.
If I already mostly know what I'm doing for this second character, should I go write her up now, or should I wait for something first?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@DreamsnThings

Sure!

So Aiko answered Rin saying it was okay if she decided not to join them, but that she was free to do so if she felt comfortable with it! Also she voted on exploring! Also also there might be a little flirting going on between her and Takuya.

Takuya did some minor flirting with Aiko and maybe perhaps a little more than that with Akiho! Also he answered Rin and sort of suggested she try being more outgoing I believe? And maybe teased that if Rin stuck around she could protect Aiko from Takuya's wily ways. And get away from prying eyes and people who are sticklers for rules.

Akiho also I believe voted with maybe going off to find somewhere neat! And also asked about sunscreen and suggested the boys could rub it on each other, and the girls could rub it on each other.

Also Aya passed them!

I think that's the best TLDR I can do please let me know if I missed something!

• Like 2

Sooo.....

After long hours of toiling away to finish off exams, I FINALLY got around to finishing my submission for my character.

All this time, I’ve been pretty much out of the loop on what’s been going on in the RP section and what everyone’s been doing. That said, I got no idea where I can join in... 

誰か助けてください... T_T

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Akuja said:

Sooo.....

After long hours of toiling away to finish off exams, I FINALLY got around to finishing my submission for my character.

All this time, I’ve been pretty much out of the loop on what’s been going on in the RP section and what everyone’s been doing. That said, I got no idea where I can join in... 

誰か助けてください... T_T

Good luck, i allready am in and somehow have no clue how to join 

• Love 1

I'll try to summarize the current going-ons, apologies if I miss something!

Akari (me) and Makoto (Hati) are currently setting up on the beach a bit away from the main crowd after some very impressive Seal imitations

Takuya (Gard), Akiho (Bluenails), Aiko (Chiyako), and Rin (DreamsnThings) seem to be getting ready to do some exploring of the beach. I'd offer a better synopsis, but there's so many posts I'm just a wee bit lost as well. If any of the involved parts want to expand on it, feel free.

Ms. Niijima (me) is currently by the locker rooms, ready to pull out any stragglers. She's currently alone, though since I already have a running scene, I don't mind letting her hang back for a little for the sake of others who aren't involved at the moment.

Aya (Isabella) is currently alone, having laid down on a lounge chair to enjoy her book after confidently walking out and walking past everyone.

Yua (Chiyako) is currently unposted (student).

Kaito (Akuja) is currently unposted (student).

Keitaro (LeSane) is currently unposted (Teacher).

Minoru (Hati) is currently unposted (Teacher).

Please do keep in mind that the beach is a free use thread, in other words, bumping in on other scenes etc. is perfectly fine. Of course, if someone was balls deep in their fellow student, maybe they wouldn't appreciate it too much if someone came over and asked to borrow sunscreen, not to say it's not allowed 😛

Edited by Lynnette
Name error
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lynnette said:

I'll try to summarize the current going-ons, apologies if I miss something!

Akari (me) and Lynn (Hati) are currently setting up on the beach a bit away from the main crowd after some very impressive Seal imitations

Takuya (Gard), Akiho (Bluenails), Aiko (Chiyako), and Rin (DreamsnThings) seem to be getting ready to do some exploring of the beach. I'd offer a better synopsis, but there's so many posts I'm just a wee bit lost as well. If any of the involved parts want to expand on it, feel free.

Ms. Niijima (me) is currently by the locker rooms, ready to pull out any stragglers. She's currently alone, though since I already have a running scene, I don't mind letting her hang back for a little for the sake of others who aren't involved at the moment.

Aya (Isabella) is currently alone, having laid down on a lounge chair to enjoy her book after confidently walking out and walking past everyone.

Yua (Chiyako) is currently unposted (student).

Kaito (Akuja) is currently unposted (student).

Keitaro (LeSane) is currently unposted (Teacher).

Minoru (Hati) is currently unposted (Teacher).

Please do keep in mind that the beach is a free use thread, in other words, bumping in on other scenes etc. is perfectly fine. Of course, if someone was balls deep in their fellow student, maybe they wouldn't appreciate it too much if someone came over and asked to borrow sunscreen, not to say it's not allowed 😛

Apparently I'm playing Lynn now. Noice. 

• Haha 2