OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

1 hour ago, Gardsorm said:

T-T-T-TRIPLE POST!

... I'm sorry Chiyako, after Sakura joked about the glazing thing before, I was like 'I'm gonna do it!', so I'm sorry. >.> But everyone's gonna get their aftercare!

It's okay! I'm sure things will get much messier before the trip is finished!

Especially once she gets between the two guys!

• Haha 1

I thought we were waiting, sorry. I can go have Yua do things now, if you want, @Akuja, since I do want to continue that, and the rest of this. I just lost track of who was meant to be doing things.

Also, Akiho's tongue is good for cleaning things up, just sayin'

Edited by Bluenails
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

@Akuja @Bluenails @BenHawkinsLivesHere

Am I the one that killed our plot? I've been so disconnected from rp lately... 

Well, I think it’s all really disconnected at this point. It seems that @Akuja& @Bluenails have started back up. Our characters @IsabellaRose are headed back towards them fingers laced together. So we could definitely keep it going. Technically it is your turn but I’d be willing to give another post if that might help you return? 

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking in, really happy to see that characters are still popping up and people are still posting. When I first made this, I had my doubts of its staying power, but everyone's been proving me wrong, and there's nothing better than that!

Though I'm still on psuedo-hiatus, I might make a comeback soon-ish. Work is slowing down as the main season for the company I work with is coming to an end, letting me... Well, live again. No promises, but if things keep going the way they are, I'll probably be back sooner rather than later. So, ya'know, cheer, or hide, though preferably the former 😛

As always, I'm peeking in from time to time, so if anyone needs anything, let me know and I'll get it sorted out at first chance, love you all ^^ 

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...