Ooc chat for Ark Colonyship

Its a custom species, basically a highly intelligent version of "grey goo"... 

If you dont know about grey goo, its essentially a doomsday concept where self replicating nanobots essentially consume the planet 

The race is actually the aftermath of that doomsday scenario, a where this mindless mass of grey goo developed sentience,  and more importantly curiosity... the individuals of this species broke off of this central mass as they developed their own personalities, and started mimicking other species 

TLDR nanobot slimegirl

That sounds fun

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

Its a custom species, basically a highly intelligent version of "grey goo"... 

If you dont know about grey goo, its essentially a doomsday concept where self replicating nanobots essentially consume the planet 

The race is actually the aftermath of that doomsday scenario, a where this mindless mass of grey goo developed sentience,  and more importantly curiosity... the individuals of this species broke off of this central mass as they developed their own personalities, and started mimicking other species 

TLDR nanobot slimegirl

I decided to pop in and confess some interest in the meantime. =p

@DreamsnThings is it bad that seeing nanomachine slimegirl reminds me of an entity from a certain online text game? 😛 (II do like the sound of said species for how much that counts).

Me myself, I might just play a boring human from Earth to start, and wait to see if any possible alien ideas comes to mind in the future. 

Hahah! It feels like one of those older things that people may or may not recognize, so that's okay (but I'm glad you know about it! xD). :3 Honestly, her smol form is just so gosh darned cute and deserves headpats, I look forward to seeing how her sheet grows when you have more time. ^^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up