Private Rooms

large.de2vucf-10075b4b-2a08-4cb8-8c27-72d25d77cfe8_remastered.jpg.c3bfceae4946b7fa2b61652d71b534ab.jpg

( This is a generic subject for the private rooms, typically when not in use)

The private rooms are all large with a small section for tea and eating, they have a massive futon bed which can fit just about anybody on them. There is also a private bathroom for each room. The type of toilet in the bathrooms is a traditional style squat toilet as such is easier to use for all species.

Rieko had walked down the halls till she came across a room she had to clean. She was carrying some supplies with her which was difficult not from weight but from the awkward shapes they all had. At least she was not gonna be alone with cleaning the room itself. She opened the door and immediatly a pungant smell hit her face which scrunched up in a cringe.

The room itself was a mess where there was copious smounts of spilled semen on the floors, desks, and most likely soaking the sheets. The smell of it was quite powerful as well.

" What happened in here? Was there a full blown orgy or what?" She asked to herself looking at the mess. She placed a bucket down  and tried to move to a cleaner area in the room.

Yamatai was one of those places to got a lot of business... Truly, a lot. Sex sold, and when the masses wanted it, they knew where to get quality for their money's worth. From lighthearted and vanilla ongoings to encounters best saved for behind closed doors, one could always find something to tickle their fancy. 

The Private Rooms were one of the other Prides and Joys of Yamatai Onsen, the place where people could do damn near anything they wanted. Moving through the halls, Alioth was seemingly dressed in an all-black-and-white manservant outfit  (in actuality it was simply shaping his mass to look clothed),  passing the rooms to wander Yamatai Onsen for a little break while his latest customers enjoyed their bath. Passing yet another open room, the Dark Ooze paused and winced. "Good grief... This looks like the kind of aftermath you should leave in a bath, not a room... Need a helping hand there?" He asked, resting his elbow against the doorway as he looked at her from behind (in his opinions one of the best ways to see her, even before she bent over). He'd noticed others working the other rooms on his way through the halls, but had no idea when they would appear. 

( @Kitsuyumia @Anthro63RP )

The oni woman looked back at the source of the voice, her odd colored eyes taking just a fraction of a moment to recognize the figure as alioth. She let out a sigh. " You got that right, looks like a full blown orgy happened in here. Yet only a single man and a courtesan used it. They sure had alot of energy. Just thinking about it makes me feeo worn out. " she said in response, " Yeah another helping hand would be appreciated... and you do know if your caught with the wrong color uniform they could activate your crest. I mean unless you want them to do so for some reason I suggest changing the color up. " she said. She grabbed some supplies and attempted to walk over to him to hand some off to the co-worker. All while trying to dodge half dried landmines of some strangers semen left behind. The putrid ell still bothing her as she tried not to wrinkle her face in disgust at the smell. At least this is not the worst she had to clean up.

"I mean, I kind of expect orgies all the time, but... It's like they didn't even aim right! ... A single man did all this? Geez, and I thought I had full tanks." Alioth raised a brow, scanning his eyes all over the room. It almost seemed like the guy betted there wouldn't be an inch of this room not covered in his jizz. He felt bad for how work the guys and girls must have gone through to scrub down these rooms after they were used. 

"Eh? My color? ... Oh, right, I guess it's a force of habit. Yeah, I'd rather not get Mistress Xidonia angry at me again. Let's see, it was..." Alioth moved his hand forward to rest upon Rieko's shoulder, getting the general shape of her cloth before his body below the neck began to shift and writhe. It always managed to look unnerving the first time, but quickly became a common occurence. In moments, he seemed to have her exact uniform on, before shaping it to fit the proportions he remembered from the male uniform. Finally, a tint of color to ease it into the darker spectrum, and in moments he was in the male of-age uniform. 

"Hahah, Rie! You didn't have to... I'm an Ooze, remember? I could have just reached out..." Nevertheless, he retrieved the supplies, before using a hand to help guide her back to her spot, lowering himself to hands and needs to begin applying cleaning solution to the floor. "You shouldn't tire yourself out, you know. You've got a lot of energy, but you also tend to take the heat when it comes to drawing the eyes of customers. You maybe thinking about Courtesan status too?"

( @Kitsuyumia )

To be honest I don't think I really want to be of that status. I mean sure it would be nice to relax as much as the courtesans do. But to only be used for sex. And by as many people as they normally get. I don't really like it. I mean I was brought here against my will and forced to let myself be fucked by gods knows what. It's not too dreamy of a life. " she said as she began to scrub the floors as well. She shuttered as some of her less pleasent mwmories came to mind. Not that there wasn't any good experiances at all. Just she would have preferred to not lwt hee body be abused in such a manner. However she did not have much say in the matter.

"Ah... I suppose if you think about it like that, the proposition isn't as much of an attractive one. I'm pretty happy with where I am too, being a Bath Attendant and all. I get to have an uncommon experience here and there, and... Sometimes it gets wild." Alioth mused, passing a brush about the floor to begin lifting up the solution and any lingering clumps of cum upon it. Cleaning the space around the entrance leading into the room would make it far easier for anyone who came in to not feel like they had to step on an extremely sticky and gross landmine.

"I guess my first experience wasn't the worst. Pretty rough though, got used for hours. I felt like a bowl of jelly after thst... Probably looked like one too, hah!" He made light of his first experience, before turning his head to look toward Rieko. "For what it's worth, I can easily see why people would want you. You've got energy in spades, and one of the most exotic looks in Yamatai when looking in your eyes. I heard you sometimes have to train new workers... It feels like I missed an opportunity to share an experience with you, you know?" He admitted, shaking his head as he moved further into the room now, making his way alongside the bed now. Once more, he set upon spreading solution on the floor. 

( @Kitsuyumia)

She continued to scrub the floor where she was at. The repeatative scrubbing motion starting to cause sweat to bead up on her forehead. " Ah yes training the newbies. Its always a pleasent experiance." she said with a sarcastic tone. " Getting to see how people don't know how to clean and having to hold their hands through the whole process. Some of them puking on their first day. Others whining and complaining." she went on as she cleaned.  She turned to Alioth for a moment. " Share an experiance? What do you mean about that? "

"You make it sound like it's a pain, is it that bad?" The question was certainly understated to Alioth as Rieko began to explain just what she had to put up with when it came to training new House Keepers. He didn't realize how much of an irritating process it turned out to be, his cleaning slowing down as he turned to look at the red oni.

'Is that what it seems like to her? That's what the newbies have to go through? Damn... Maybe she's the Drill Sergeant type...' Alioth found himself musing, visualizing Rieko in a military uniform, peaked cap and thighhigh boots, stepping on a new recruit while tapping a riding crop in her hand. Probably not the first, nor last, time he would ever fantasize about her in different outfits, but once she posed her question, he snapped out of his reverie. "... Huh?"

"Ah! Y-you know what I mean! The full training experience, teach me how to do my job better, probably scold me for screwing up, ah..." It was the most effective cover he could think of to distract from the notion that he mistakenly believed Rieko sometimes played with the other staff workers. Maybe it was just a small subset of them... "Right, I'm talking too much. I'm gonna go get started on the bed... It looks like it's gonna be a warzone on there." He sighed, looking down at the floor from the room door to where he was to make sure it was reasonably clean, before setting his sights on the bed. This was going to be a pain in his shapeshifting ass.

( @Kitsuyumia )

Rieko was more of a straight forward person then alot of people. She preferred to get her job done so she could spend some time to get away from the central hustle and bustle of the resort and enjoy some peace and quiet. Not that she didnt enjoy conversing with her co-workers. But she personally wanted to stay away from customer eyes so she was not likely to be chosen to spend the night with any of them. Of course sometimes she was unlucky and got picked out anyways.  She was hoping that she vould get her assignments done quickly so she could hide away in the garden. At hearing Alioth's excuse she immediatly could tell that it was not what he genuinely was thinking. Not that she didn't occasionally let loose and screw around with others. But she usually liked to take her free time to relax from the overly sexual nature of whatever realm this was.

So do you think we will ever be able to get out of here and go back to our homes? " she asked as she cleaned. She found herself thinking about wanting to go back to her homeland. If only she knew how to get back.

@Gardsorm

Edited by Kitsuyumia

As expected, the bed looked... Well, atrocious was putting it mildly. Alioth could see the obvious remnants of semen plastering the sheets of the otherwise normally white bed... And even its pillows. The green part of the sheets didn't look entirely green with massive swathes of off-white clumps marring the surface. At this point, Alioth would have simply declared the sheets unusable and would have cast them into a furnace or something, but the traditional House Keeper way was meant to return them to working order. Extending a black tendril from under his top, he reached over near the bundle of cleaning materials Rieko had near her and retrieved a soft scrub brush and a spray, before getting to work on the bed. "Blegh, to think I might have to touch some of this gunk just to get it off the bed easier... Sometimes being an ooze has its downsides."

Working from the pillows down seemed a good idea, and a nice way to distract himself from the awkwardness of the prior moment, but thankfully Rieko was quick to offer a change of discussion. "I... Hm. I'm not sure. I was found very early in my lifespan, when I didn't even have a humanoid form. Just a living puddle with a core. I've worked here for so long that... I don't know what life will be like for me if I ever get out... If getting out even is a thing." Maybe he just wasn't in the know, but he'd never heard if anyone escaping their fate here. Some even enjoyed it at times... He himself was no different.

"We all have that mark on us, it may as well as effective as any ball and chain. I wonder if Mistress Xidonia intends to keep us here until the day we die. It's not like we can all live forever... Some just live longer." He slowed his brushing, before he shook his head. Thinking such dark thoughts didn't suit him at all! "If you ever manage to hear about someone escaping, maybe it'd be worth pursuing for you. You still have fond memories of your home, right? Escape would be wasted on someone like me." 

( @Kitsuyumia ) 

Kerrigan knocked on the door, sliding it open and seeing the mess the room was in. She studied the area, and saw the other two kneeling and cleaning. She let out a soft sigh of relief and waved at the two. 

“Hey there. Hopefully you two don’t mind one more helping you out? Looks like an absolute mess. I’m assuming it was either a dragon or an orgy. Which one was it?”

She grabbed her cleaning equipment and started to pick up all the used toys and clothes, putting it inside a small hand-woven basket labeled “Lost and Found” and starts to hum a small tune.

Neither surprisingly, a human and an elf girl he took to the room. According to the guest book. And we can use all the help we could possibly get. " she said in answer to Kerrigan as she entered. She then looked back to Alioth. " Yeah I remember my home quite a bit. It was a large forest where my village lived. We were not exactly wealthy or anything but we were a close knit community. But well that was all taken from me when I was kidnapped and brought here."

Alioth startled slightly as he heard the knock, before the door slid open. He remembered he wasn't supposed to be here, but as long as he looked the part, maybe no one would notice too much. Thankfully, the arrival was just one of the other House Keepers, a beautiful canid lady... This was Kerrigan, a very friendly face among the staff, if he recalled right. "What Rieko said, all the help." Alioth offered, brushing clumps of aftermath off of the bed before spraying the parts of the bed with disinfectant, among other things. The sooner this room was cleaned, the sooner it could be used again. "I legitimately thought orgy too, to be honest... I can't believe either one of those two had this much cum to spare."

The pillows at least looked fine, but just in case Alioth turned them over to make sure the other sides hadn't been dirtied... Thankfully they both looked like they were spared, so the top bottom halves could be used. Now it was time to spray down the sheets. "Can't say I know what a tight-knit community feels like, we Oozes tend to be solitary. Sometimes we'll have a part of ourselves split off and make something new, but they don't stick around forever. Either way, don't give up hope! Maybe there'll be a way to buy or bribe your way out." It felt like this conversation was just going to bring her mood down more... Maybe Kerrigan could help lift her spirits more.

"Hey, Kerri, what was the last room like? Couldn't have been as bad as this one, right?"

( @Kitsuyumia @Anthro63RP )

“Somehow, it actually wasn’t too bad. Granted, I thought it would be, cuz whaddaya expect when you get a whole 5-person party? I think it was a half-orc, an elf, a dwarf, and two humans. At least that’s what the report said. It looked more like a breeding ground for wolves than a mini orgy. Not only that, I heard that the elf was a futanari as well… damn I wonder what that would look like… such Grace, yet such power… Gah, I’m getting sidetracked! Umm… hmm.. so what were you two talking about? Anything exciting?”

She continued to grab the excess items, finishing that task and moving onto the bed and walls, smiling as she collected the spare ooze.

Nothing too important. " she said as she finished with cleaning her area. The room was nearing completion now which was a surprise considering how bad it was when they had first started. However dispite the room being clesner now Rieko personally felt gross like as if the filth had clung to her some how.  " This room was so gross I feel like i need a bath after this. " she said. She briefly looked at the progress and was glad it was near finishing.

"A five person orgy and it WASN'T as bad as this room? That sounds like a betting game I need to get in on or something." The aheer disbelief of that statement was palpable for the Dark Ooze. Luckily it sounded as if Kerrigan had a much easier time with that room alone than the two of them were here. Thankful the split-up job seemed to be getting it under control. "Hahah! It's not hard to see what's on your mind there, Kerri~ I'm guessing it's probably hard too." Teasing the canine woman was a delight, but she also knew to get her head back in the game. He let Rieko answer the next question, before he finished spraying down the bed.

"A little bit of idle chatter to pass the time, nothing big... Buuut, if a bath is in order..." He brushed his chin, before looking around. "Well, Rieko, you've kinda been working that nice, crimson ass off cleaning these rooms, and I'm sure Kerri's isn't far from that mark. Want me to get one of the Hot Springs ready for you two? Can't have some of our best workers feeling like trash, you know."

( @Kitsuyumia @Anthro63RP )

“That would sound nice. It’s been a long day, and it isn’t over yet. You wouldn’t mind cleaning off together, would you Rieko?” She looked over at the red-skinned beauty, her tail flicking the air as she finished up her work, stretching in a very feline way, her exotic curves being shown to both in the room, then packing up the cleaning supplies.

• Like 1

" Honestly I don't mind. Its not like i usually get the opportunity to do so alone anyways." she said. Which was basically true. Due to there being so many staff, whenever she went to the female staff's employee bath it was rare to have it completely to herself. Part of her wished she had her own private bath but she would have to become a courtesan for that kind of treatment. Rieko began putting her cleaning supplies aside as now the room was essentially clean except for straightenimg out a few thimgs here and there. "At least it was only semen and not scat or piss or something like that" she said letting out a sigh of relief.

( @Gardsorm @Anthro63RP )

"Excellent, then follow me and I will prepare a private Hot Spring for the two of you. No expenses will be spared." Alioth rubbed his hands together once the job had been finished. It sounded like both Kerrigan and Rieko were keen on having a bath just for them, and if he could do that for them, busting his ass helping them clean seemed a small price to pay. 

"Eugh, good gods, don't creep me out with that. You two seriously have had to clean that up? Fuck that, you two are getting the best Hot Spring service I can provide! Someone needs you two to feel appreciated!" He shook his head in disbelief. Even as an Ooze, there were just some things he couldn't understand. He stood up and straightened himself out, waiting for the two to follow.

( @Kitsuyumia @Anthro63RP )

“D’awww shucks you don’t have to do all this for us. But thank you Alioth.” She smiled and hugged the gooey goober, then walked over to Rieko and grabbed her cleaning supplies, becoming the unofficial supply carrier

“After You Two~” Kerrigan giggled and walked behind the two monster servants as the three made their way to the springs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up