You Love, You Lose (Gamer edition)

Current Highscore - Pixel (6 points)

Let's face it, every single one of us, at one point or another, have looked at a woman or man in a videogame and gone, "Hmm. Noice.", be it because they're a Husbando in Genshin Impact or because you decided to check out Arms and Twintelle's ass seems a little TOO lovingly rendered during Nintendo's ass phase or anything in between.

The rules are as follows:

- If you enter the thread, you are a participant even if you don't post anything.

- Players start with one life and can not exceed one at a time.

- Post an image/gif or multiple of a girl/man from a videogame that you find particularly tasty, or just adorable. It doesn't have to be about thirst to love them.

- Characters MUST be from a videogame. OC characters like Bowsette or sexy Toy Freddy/Fredericka do not count. Furry characters, abstract characters, it doesn't matter, any video game character is valid.

- One character per post. Characters can be posted more than once, but will only count for the game the first time. Everything else is gratuitous.

- At least one participant must post before you can post a character again.

- Lewds are allowed as well as hentai IF YOU'RE POSITIVE the character is an adult. Otherwise, keep them (mostly) clothed because I don't want anyone getting banned and that's just kinda creepy anyways.

- Say who the character is and what game or franchise they are from. 

- If you fall in love, you lose a life. You must tell which post netted you a game over, heart react that character and you cannot post characters again for the duration of the thread, UNLESS a participant loves one of your previous posts, then you gain an extra life and may participate again. You may post otherwise as normal.

- By inserting ten Ecchicredits into the machine (sending it to the participant who made you lose), you earn a continue, granting you one life (no more than one at a time). This rule will apply to me as well, obviously.

- You CAN lose even if you don't post anything.

- You cannot lose because of your own post.

image02.gif?v15466393010651

You started off firing the big guns, figuratively and literally.

Okay, suggested revision to the game because I have a feeling the current standing won't last long:

If you love a character then you have to donate 10 ecchi credits (the minimum allowed) to the user that posted the character, leave the heart reaction, and announce that you love them. There's stakes but they're not so high as to force people to lose so soon or so often.

46 minutes ago, Minorikawa said:

If you love a character then you have to donate 10 ecchi credits (the minimum allowed) to the user that posted the character, leave the heart reaction, and announce that you love them. There's stakes but they're not so high as to force people to lose so soon or so often.

Revised

25 minutes ago, Minorikawa said:

Taki from Soul Calibur

FUCK I LOSE

This goes back to me talking about my newly discovered love of Kunoichis, it was around the same time that other boys fawned over Ivy because, I mean lol, but I loved Taki and she was bad ass on top of it. That move where she grips her opponent with her leg around their neck and slices still makes my eyes roll.

Continue purchased

Not bad @Pixel 

Starting with Blue Archive’s Asuna. Luckily, I’ve played the game before coming into this forum, so I’ve already found waifu’s that I found to be better than Asuna. 

Also, everyone else here isn’t really my type… Sorry guys… 

Anyways, I’ll start off strong with:

Aquila from Azur Lewd Lane

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Archived