Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

@DreamsnThingsGirly we are going to see what the Alpha has to say. if you have a reply to what I put in there since I did go to your character and help you up like we can continue in the mansion and build the story more. I was really looking forward to having fun with you too T^T 

Xien i have an idea for a quick scene if you and dreams wouldnt mind.

Maybe we could say Rava has been putting off her physical exam and especially since she got caught in the musk bomb the doctor may want to do a full check up. And she could use it as training for the Gamma Minor

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

OOOH~ I am all for it :3 Would be nice to finally get my paws on some good girls for a change. 

How thorough do you want the exam to be? You will receive medicine and liquids of course as part of the treatment. 

What do you mean what liquids would dhe be recieveing? Lol

1 minute ago, Lady_Xien said:

From what I know, most aphrodisiac-like hormones can make one thirsty in the literal sense so keeping you hydrated would be a good course of action. Thats all nothing kinky I swear  

Ah okay then xD but Im sure there will be other embarassing stuff anyways lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up