Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

3 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

Also All the Lovely ladies in the Doctors Wing!!! 

I am making a big ass post so we can all bond and get your check ups done 😜

Does this include laura? Or is she still in the broom closet? And if includes laura is she getting a checkup too? Or just helping? 

5 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

Also All the Lovely ladies in the Doctors Wing!!! 

I am making a big ass post so we can all bond and get your check ups done 😜

Looking forward to it!

Oh @Kitsuyumia I had a question. How detrimental/unlikely would it be for a werewolf to be infertile? Is it something that would never happen or would it cause a huge issue or any of those concerns? I was thinking of that being an issue for Zaria since she wants kids so much.

2 minutes ago, Nyana said:

Looking forward to it!

Oh @Kitsuyumia I had a question. How detrimental/unlikely would it be for a werewolf to be infertile? Is it something that would never happen or would it cause a huge issue or any of those concerns? I was thinking of that being an issue for Zaria since she wants kids so much.

Um I don't think there would be any consequences really besides not being able to have kids. I mean if you want to do that you can.

49 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

... im now wondering if i should make a vampire too..  is there anything interesting like the mating season werewolfs are having happening for the vamps?

You aren't limited to vampires, you can make Thralls too, which would be nice considering some vampire characters have more open Thrall spots. 

I wanted to make a werewolf too but I'm not really too into the idea of 'packs' yet. Its just I personally feel my character wouldn't really fit anywhere. 

1 minute ago, Lady_Xien said:

Exactly but I love it either way which reminds me I need to reply to it....among like 14 other >xD

No rush, m'lady. 🤭 Take your time. Anyways.

Anybody got any good ideas for a werewolf I could outright plagiarize from you? Thanks a bunch I'll give you random car keys in return. 

• Haha 1

You could do a cool as a cucumber character but goes straight up psycho when fighting to the point that even the Alpha had to stop him on a few occasions with scuffles between the males?  one who has a soft spot for the ladies obviously; but very proud and cocky xD I have not seen that kind of character yet. Bunch of softies which I love my softies but a mean dude can be fun too. Maybe in like to be the next Delta or Alpha? Idk what you want him to look like? 

Just now, Lady_Xien said:

You could do a cool as a cucumber character but goes straight up psycho when fighting to the point that even the Alpha had to stop him on a few occasions with scuffles between the males?  one who has a soft spot for the ladies obviously; but very proud and cocky xD I have not seen that kind of character yet. Bunch of softies which I love my softies but a mean dude can be fun too. Maybe in like to be the next Delta or Alpha? Idk what you want him to look like? 

The fuck is a cucumber character. .-.

That sounds like a Delta. Midnight Mansion doesnt have a Lead Delta yet, I think I can fill in that role. I had ideas for a great leader, who stays humble but is a bit quiet and collected but has a soft spot for the ladies as you said. (Of course the said character has to, smh.) 

And he is young. Like, in his 23's or something. But, because of his combat experience outside of Midnight Pack, he can handle himself and protect others. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

You are just going to cuddle in my arms a moment until you can gather yourself. Imma smother you in love xD that and reassurance so we can help Zaria and Rava

This made me do a happy wiggle at the gym just now irl >u<

16 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

You aren't limited to vampires, you can make Thralls too, which would be nice considering some vampire characters have more open Thrall spots. 

Ohhhh a thrall who takes everything far too litterally might be fun... also going full on mindless servant could be a fun time!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lady_Xien said:

We will use that ancient Chinese medicine oh god that is heavy Im sorry. I will do everything to help make a baby T^T

Yeah. I feel like she needs a little conflict (even if it's just internal). So we can help her together! T^T *hugs*

Also, since Rava comes first in your post, I'm gonna wait to post until tomorrow. Also my brain juices need to refill. @.@

Edited by Nyana
  • Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up