Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

Just now, Kitsuyumia said:

But you wont have to worry about any of that op stuff, not for a long time tbh. For right now if any battles happen you will only see things labeled in the range of very easy to medium at most.

And I dont plan on having alot of the vampires able to use them rn.

Hopefully not, because possibly Midnight and every enemy of the Blackthorne is going to cry. 😂

4 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

Hopefully not, because possibly Midnight and every enemy of the Blackthorne is going to cry. 😂

Lol yes technically Miana can use alot of powerful stuff, due to not only time but other factors. But as the Game master of this roleplays story line I can at least control her so she doesnt go genocidal xD. As for other players I am not sure yet cause I dont want one of them just randomly laying fire on the lycans xD.

(Tbh Miana feels more like an NPC to me atm)

Edited by Kitsuyumia

1 minute ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Lol yes technically Miana can use alot of powerful stuff, due to not only time but other factors. But as the Game master of this roleplays story line I can at least control her so she doesnt go genocidal xD. As for other players I am not sure yet cause I dont want one of them just randomly laying fire on the lycans xD.

well hopefully not. if this were to be balanced, spirits have to be OP'd out as well. I was honestly thinking the manifestation of a spirit was going to heavily depend on the user itself. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

@BladeRunner Btw, you trying to have Nimona catch Darion? Lol totally cool if you are, just want to make sure before I just have him head home after the scene with Alicia ends.

Lolol she's kinda there for anyone to interact with if they want. If Darion and Nimona bump into each other that's fine, I'm just trying to do something ya know? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Lolol she's kinda there for anyone to interact with if they want. If Darion and Nimona bump into each other that's fine, I'm just trying to do something ya know? 

Lol ok, well we'll see how it goes then 😛

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up