Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

2 hours ago, Chiyako said:

Ah heck I don't even know where to throw Alicia now. Might just wait for night time to throw her at the market.

I'm kinda in the same boat with Darion, if you wanted they could meet up there unintentionally?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Venari99 said:

@Icarian Dreams Since it seems your scene in the library has a bit longer to it, we'll have Darion meet with her a bit later on if you still want to.

Yeah, I don't think Daliah will be able to make it in time for you and @BladeRunner. Sorry :v Still down to have those/other scenes once she's free again.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

@Chiyako Lol I had planned on making him more of a tactician/guerilla war sort of a rugged fighter. But I'm kinda liking this turn for him xD

Im pretty sure most of the characters here went a direction we didn't expect xD i retconned my gal into a latina after about 4 posts due to a joke that fit her personality too well.

Roll with the weird turns! They tend to be fun!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

Im pretty sure most of the characters here went a direction we didn't expect xD i retconned my gal into a latina after about 4 posts due to a joke that fit her personality too well.

Roll with the weird turns! They tend to be fun!

Haha most definitely, the weird twists make the best characters 😛 we'll just have to see where things go.

30 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Just as a quick reminder for @WritesNaughtyStories and @KanDaKnight since the Leader is male he is referred to as Alpha not luna.

As far as I know austin hasnt mated so there is no Luna at the moment.

Oh i wasnt aware. I thought the Beta was that. Turns out Beta is just second in command. My bad. Thanks for giving me a notice. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up